Chapter 21✅🤺➕

Same Scene: Day
Manhattan: Street

(Slow Motion) Thor and Steve/Captain America battle, side to side. Cap and Thor both retrieve their respected weapons; Thor in half a kneel, catches the Mjölnir in his right hand, Steve catches his shield also in his right hand, turns around and hits the soldier behind him with his shield, then punches it as Thor steps forward to hit the Chitauri soldiers in front of him. Just as Cap throws the soldier away from him, an energy blast strikes him down hard in the gut. Thor turns and quickly rushes over near Steve and blocks the energy blasts with his hammer goes over to a broken car and swings the hammer, the car flipping over a few times, crushing a few Chitauri soldiers and Thor turns around, throws his hammer. Cap grunting and breathing in pain, Thor walks over and holds his hand out, Steve grabs his forearm and Thor grips his, helping him back to his feet. Cap with his shield to his side.

Thor asks him as Steve holds his side, "Are you ready for another bout?"

Steve/Captain America asks him jokingly, "What, are you gettin' sleepy?"

Thor doesn't acknowledge the joke and raises his hand, summons his hammer and catches it when it came.

~
Another Street ⌨️

Natasha/Black Widow continues to fight with the energy rifle and doesn't see the one coming up behind her and just as it was about to hit her, it gets blasted back. Natasha/Black Widow turns her head to see then turns fully and aims at Amy/Ruby and almost fires but Amy/Ruby catches the the rifle with her right hand and moves it away from her. Natasha/Black Widow sighs in relief when she sees Amy in her suit, "Amy." Lowers the rifle.

Amy voice asks, "You good?"

Natasha/Black Widow nods while catching her breath, "Yeah." She looks up at the portal, "I really hope Alex finds a way to close that portal."

Amy/Ruby turns her head, looks up at the portal.

~
Inside: Amy's Suit ⌨️

Amy looking worried as she stares up at the portal.

~
Outside: Stark Tower🕊
Roof

Selvig now standing up and back in scientist mode, lifts up the laptop stand. AJ/Crystal Dove with the scepter in hand comes up beside the machine, he nods and points at a part in the machine, telling her, "Right at the crown!" AJ/Crystal Dove lifts the scepter in her hands and slowly breaks into the force field, almost touching the Tesseract. (AJ's Outfit, Same From Chapt 16)

AJ/Crystal Dove speaking in her earpiece, "I can close it. Can anybody copy? I can shut the portal down."

~
Street

Steve/Captain America turns his head down as he listens and shouts, "Do it!"

Tony/Iron Man voice protests calmly, "No, wait."

Steve/Captain America shouts as he looks up, "Stark, these things are still coming!"

~
Inside: Tony's Suit

Tony looking calm, as he tries to find the missile, "I got a nuke coming in." Finding the missile and flies towards it, "It's gonna blow in less than a minute."

~
Outside: Sky / Bridge

Tony/Iron Man speed up as he goes around a bridge and flies faster towards the missile, he mutters, "And I know just where to put it."