Chapter 22 ✅➖

Sometime Later:
Day: Manhattan

Over look, view of New York.

Newsman voice speaking, "Despite the devastation of what has been confirmed-"

~
Inside: Helicarrier
SHIELD Analytical Room

In TV news montage about The Avengers, shows various reports of what happened. The news man continues, "-as an extraterrestrial attack, the extraordinary heroics of a group known as the Avengers has been to many a cause not only for comfort, but for celebration."

Some people agree that The Avengers did good, protecting the city. A man expresses, "It's just really great knowing they're out there. That someone is watching over us."

A girl goes up beside the man, shouts in the camera, "I love you, Thor!"

A kid explaining what he saw in the attack, "And then these guys were like-" He makes laser sounds while moving his arms, "And then in the air goes-" Also making an explosion sound, "And this green guy walks up and he goes-" He makes a angry face and roars.

Other people believe it was their fault. A couple stand interviewing, a man comments, "I don't know. I don't exactly feel safer with those things out there."

The man's lady also inputs her comment, "It just seems that there's a lot they're not telling us."

In a park of some sort, two older men playing chess, one is Stan Lee creator of MARVEL, comments, "Superheroes in New York? Give me a break."

Senator Boynton giving his comment to the press, "These so called heroes have to be held responsible for the destruction done to the city. This was their fight. Where are they now?"

~
Outside: Central Park ⌨️🔬🕊🏹

The Avengers (From left to right) all in normal clothes except for Thor, Loki and Sue who are all wearing their armour; Tony carrying a sliver suitcase, Amy walking with Susie who is on Amy's left, Bruce walks up to Susie on her left, Steve on AJ's right, Natasha and Clint on AJ's left, in the middle ahead of them is Thor, Loki and Sue who's a little behind Loki by a step or two, they all walk towards the middle of a blocked area.

(Sue's Outfit👆)

(Sue's Outfit👆)