Chapter 14 ✅➕

Same Scene: Day
Helicarrier Detention Section 🏹

Thor and Sue runs into the detention section where they find Loki, escaping.

(Sue's Outfit👆)

(Sue's Outfit👆)

Thor shouts, "NO!" Thor charges at his brother. Loki calmly walks up and crouches down to attack. Thor only goes through him. The false Loki dissipates into nothing. The real Loki standing from the side of the cell door, which closes on Thor, locking him up and Loki quickly steps up and knocks Sue out, he then simply turns to Thor who's now standing and looking at him furiously.

Loki with his hands behind his back in a calming stance, looks at him questionably, "Are you ever not going to fall for that?"

~
Lower Equipment Room 🕊

Clint/Hawkeye walks alone down the catwalk. Suddenly in a lightning fast move, Clint/Hawkeye quickly takes out an arrow, turns and points it at AJ/Crystal Dove behind him. AJ/Crystal Dove grabs his bow and pushes it to the side away from her, making him miss and twists his right arm with the bow down. Clint/Hawkeye turns around and elbows her with his other arm, making her stumble back. (AJ's Outfit, Same From Chapt 6)

As Clint/Hawkeye steps to her, she quickly turns and spot kicks him in the gut with her right foot, make him stumble back a few steps and gives her time to quickly grab the edge of the catwalk and slide down onto the floor just below the catwalk and slide a few feet down across it and grab the railing/pillar and jump up onto the catwalk and position into a crouch and kick up at him with her left foot in his stomach again, making him stumble back but quickly recovers and grabs an arrow and stop, aims at her as she quickly stands up and grab the pillar/railing on her right, jumps and swings over onto another catwalk as he releases the arrow and misses.

Clint/Hawkeye follows her and quickly jumps onto the catwalk, starts swinging his bow at her and she dodges the swings that's coming at her from left to right, he swings again and she grabs onto the bow, he pushes her back with it but she keeps a good grip on it and just takes a step back and tries to take it from him by twisting it in his hands but he resists and quickly hits her with his bow making her grunt in pain but doesn't release her grip on the bow.

Clint/Hawkeye pushes AJ/Crystal Dove against the railing behind her with his bow and she knees up at him with her right leg, hitting his side and with her right hand, she backhands him in the face, making turn his head and release his bow and stumbles back, AJ/Crystal Dove takes a step back with the bow in her hands, still facing Clint/Hawkeye as he recovers and looks up at her pulling out his knife.

~
Inside:
Helicarrier Detention Section🏹

Thor yells out in a fit of anger and slams the Mjölnir onto the glass cell and to his surprise, it only cracks, but violently shakes the cell and room. Loki stands there, watching in caution, as does his guarding soldier. Thor looks at the glass breathing heavily and looks at Sue unconscious by the control panel.