Chapter 13 ✅➕

Same Day:
Port Side / Rotors ⌨️

Tony/Iron Man and Amy/Ruby continuously blasting broken debris off/out to get through the hole they are into the turbine engine. They over look the damage as they step out, seeing that it's still fixable.

Steve/Captain America voice tells them, "The relays are intact."

~
Helicarrier Port Side

Steve/Captain America slides the panel back, "What's our next move?"

~
Port Side / Rotors⌨️

Amy/Ruby calculating the damage and repair, "Even if we clear the rotors, this thing won't re-engage without a jump. We're gonna have to get in there and push."

~
Port Side

Steve/Captain America looking up, "Well if that thing gets up to speed, you'll get shredded!"

~
Inside: Tony's Suit

Tony explains, "That stator control unit can reverse polarity long enough to disengage maglev and that could-"

~
Port Side

Steve/Captain America put his right hand to his ear where his earpiece is and exclaims, "Speak English!"

~
Inside: Amy's Suit ⌨️

Amy sighs knowingly and instructs him, "See that red lever?"

~
Port Side ⌨️

Steve/Captain America looks to his right and sees the red lever, Amy's voice continues, "It will slow the rotors down long enough for us to get out."

~
Inside: Amy's Suit⌨️

Amy tells him, "Stand by it, wait for our word."

~
Port Side

Steve/Captain America still looking at the red lever as he backs up a bit then runs and jumps up, towards it and lands in half a crouch as he grabs the railing to stay steady and leans up as he looks at it and stays near it.

~
Inside:
Helicarrier Aircraft Port

Thor crashes into another stack of crates and lands kneeling up with one foot on the floor and the other leg with his knee on the floor, he looks up and he swipes his blood off his nose, looks at it then smiles a bit, bitterly and disappears when the roar of The Hulk is not too far. Thor then extends his hand out and looks straight ahead. Steps gets louder and closer as Thor focuses, his hand strains toward mid-air, his eyes tight in concentration. As the Mjölnir flies into his hand, The Hulk runs right at Thor who quickly stands and (Slow Motion) turns around and swings his hammer up and uppercuts Hulk who flies back and crashes into a fighter jet. Hulk stands up, shaking his head, not expecting that and shakes it off as he growls in anger and angrily rips off the wing of the jet and hurls the massive plate at Thor who slides down on his knees and leans his head back ducking under the tail and it crashes through the top half of a SHIELD vehicle. Thor stands up and he throws Mjölnir with all his strength at Hulk who catches it in his right hand knocking him back and falls down with hammer still in hand. Hulk tries to lift his hand up a couple times but can't because the Mjölnir rests atop of his hand. Hulk then fully wraps his hand around the hammer but the hammer doesn't move and to no avail -- he strains with all his might, screams in anger from the effort, the floor beneath his feet begin to crack down because of the weight. That gave Thor time to run closer and jump up, kneeing Hulk in the face making him stumble back. Thor simply grabs his hammer, jumps on his back and uses the hammer as a lock for his chokehold and Hulk struggles as he tries to pull him off.