Chapter 18 ✅➕➖

Same Scene: Day
Sky⌨️

Tony/Iron Man swerves around a building and faces the Chitauri Leviathan, he fires his miniature multiple rockets at it and the Chitauri Leviathan roars in annoyance and turns to him. Amy/Ruby flies up beside him on his left.

~
Inside: Tony's Suit

Tony says to Amy and JARVIS, "Well, we got its attention."

~
Outside: Sky

Tony/Iron Man mutters to them before he flies away, "What the hell was step two?!"

~
Inside: Amy's Suit⌨️

Amy rolls her eyes in disbelief at her brother, "Really, T?" She flies away, following Tony.

~
Bridge / Street🕊🏹

On the bridge, Clint/Hawkeye, Natasha/Black Widow and AJ/Crystal Dove continue to fight the Chitauri. (AJ's Outfit, Same From Chapt 16)

Clint/Hawkeye trips a Chitauri Soldier with his bow, takes out a arrow, twists it in his fingers and then rams the arrow down in its chest. Natasha/Black Widow on a Chitauri shoulders and uses her little gadget from her wrist and buzzes the Chitauri in the neck. As AJ/Crystal Dove shoots at the Chitauri soldiers that's a little down the bridge she gets tackled to the ground at her right side from a Chitauri soldier. Natasha/Black Widow now having an energy rifle herself, blocks a hit from the one on her left then fires at the one on her right then spin down on her knees as she twists the rifle around her neck to her left shoulder and fires at the Chitauri soldier from her left. AJ/Crystal Dove still on the ground and shoots at the chitauri on top of her-in the head, making it fall back, letting her get back up. Natasha/Black Widow dodging hits with the rifle in her hands. Clint/Hawkeye with his bow in hand and the arrow ready in the string, runs forward and slides down a bit on his legs then stops and gets on his knees and fires an arrow at a Chitauri soldier that was about to hit AJ/Crystal Dove on his right while behind him Natasha/Black Widow shoots with the rifle.

Steve/Captain America then jumps down and hits two Chitauri soldiers with his shield that was in front of the trio fighting and hits two more back with his shield. As three more was coming closer to them with the energy rifles in hands, lightning strikes down from the sky firing electricity at the Chitauri soldiers, they convulse, drop dead to the ground. Thor holding Sue by the waist on his left, flies down after he electrocuted the Chitauri soldiers and lands on the bridge, he stumbles a bit because of the wound Loki gave him, Sue catches him and helps him stand straight, he looks down at her as she looks at him in worry and he gives her a nod as a thank you and they let go and walk towards the four in front of them. (Sue's Outfit, Same From Chapt 17)

Steve/Captain America asks as he walks forward and stops in front of Thor and Sue, "What's the story upstairs?" He adjusts his gloves, behind him; Clint/Hawkeye gathers his arrows from the dead Chitauri around them.

Thor answers as he stops walking, Sue stands beside him, "The power surrounding the cube is impenetrable."

Tony/Iron Man's voice in their earpiece, "Thor's right. We got to deal with these guys." They all look around at the sound of his voice. Natasha/Black Widow drops the energy rifle in her hands, on her right AJ/Crystal Dove holsters her gun after putting a fresh clip and beside her on her right, Clint/Hawkeye fixing his arrows in his hands.

AJ/Crystal Dove asks as she takes out her bow from her quiver, "How do we do this?"

Steve/Captain America says confidently, "As a team."

Thor tells them, "We have unfinished business with Loki." Mentioning Sue as well.

Clint/Hawkeye says coldly as he adjusts an arrowhead on a arrow stick, "Yeah? Well, get in line."