Chapter 8 ✅➕➖

Same Night: Outside

The helicarrier's flying steady and swiftly in the sky.

~
Inside: Helicarrier
Hallway 🔬

Dozens of SHIELD police escort Loki who's in handcuffs, smiling evilly. As they pass the helicarrier lab, Bruce stops working on the Chitauri/Loki's scepter and looks up as Susie works on something else in the room, Loki eyes him as he walks, smiling. Bruce takes off his glasses, sees Loki still smiling at him as he walks out of view and Bruce rubs his eyes in exhaustion. (Susie's Outfit, Same From Chapt 5)

~
Helicarrier Detention Section

Loki now free from his cuffs and is contained in a large glass cell held by hydraulic rigs. Fury walks up the control panel of the cell.

Fury tells him as he looks and presses a few buttons on the screen, "In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass." Fury presses a button which opens up a hatch underneath Loki's cell. Loki peers as much as he can from the glass. Without seeing, the sounds of gusting wind come from below the cell. Fury shouts over the wind, "30 thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?!" Fury closes the hatch and gestures at Loki, "Ant." Then gestures at the button which would drop Loki into the steel trap, "Boot."

Loki chuckles as he tells him smugly, "It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me."

Fury replies, "Built for something a lot stronger than you."

Loki claims, "Oh, I've heard." He looks directly into the camera.

~
Bridge / Briefing Room 🕊🏹🔬

Natasha/Black Widow sitting down at the table, AJ/Crystal Dove sitting next to her on her left. (AJ's Outfit, Same From Chapt 6)

Steve/Captain America sitting on AJ's left with an empty seat between them.

Thor standing near the table with his arms crossed, his back towards Sue, not watching but still listening.

Sue's now changed into a SHIELD tank top and sweater, standing by the table with her arms crossed, not showing any emotion as she watches Loki on screen.

Susie sitting down on Natasha's right with Bruce standing behind her chair. They watch on the monitor screen on the table as Loki's getting interrogated. Bruce looks at the monitor, intently.

Agent Hill watches on the screen in front of her, from her spot at the front beside the main control with her hands on her hips.

Loki's voice taughts, "The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?"

Fury's voice repeats, "How desperate am I?"

~
Helicarrier Detention Section

Fury faces the cell fully with a stern expression, "You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control." He walks closer to the cell but keeps his distance, "You talk about peace and you kill cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did."

Loki continues to be amused, "Ooh. It burns you to come so close." Fury continues to look at him with a blank expression, "To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is." Fury looks at him a moment longer, his lips twitch into a bitter smirk, let's it fade as fast as it came.

Fury starts to walk away, "Well, you let me know if 'Real Power' wants a magazine or something." He jokes and walks off leaving Loki in his glass cell. Loki looks back at the camera, smirking.