Chapter 11 ✅

Morning: Helicarrier
Banner's Lab ⌨️🔬🏹🕊

Fury walks in the lab with an angry look on his face and see's the four in the same position in the previous chapter-by the windows; Tony on the monitor screen that's attached to the ceiling, Bruce behind Tony leaning on the counter behind him, across the centre table from them is Amy on her tablet-that's on the table with her leaning over it, Susie beside Amy on her right leaning on her right side on the table also looking at the tablet. All of them stopped working on the scepter. (Susie's Outfit, Same From Chapt 5)

Fury angry as he walks up behind Susie, looking at Amy and Tony, "What are you doing, Mr. and Miss. Stark?" Grabbing the four adults in the room attentions.

Amy holding her tablet in her hands, turns around to face Fury, not looking up from her tablet as she answers, "Uh... kind of been wondering the same thing about you." (Amy's Outfit, Same From Chapt 8)

Fury narrows his eye at her as he stands on her right, "You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract."

Bruce calmly answers, "We are. The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now." He points at another monitor screen across the room behind Fury who has his hands on his hips and turns to see, "When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile."

Tony looks at him, "And you'll get your Cube back, no muss, no fuss." The monitor screen in front of him beeps and shows a collection of secret files, he looks at it and asks, "What is Phase 2?"

Suddenly, Steve/Captain America drops a HYDRA assault rifle on a small table across the room, causing Fury, the Banner siblings and the Stark siblings to turn around. Steve/Captain America answers Tony's question and he is mad, "Phase 2 is SHIELD uses the Cube to make weapons." He look at Tony, "Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow."

Fury half turns to Steve, trying to explain, "Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract." He walks closer to him, "This does not mean that we're-"

Amy says loudly, interrupting Fury, "I'm sorry, Nick." Tony moves the computer screen towards Fury as Amy turns her tablet around in her hands, both screens showing the plans of the Tesseract weapons of Phase 2.

Tony asks in the same tone as Amy, "What were you lying?"

Steve/Captain America looks at Amy, "I was wrong, Amy. The world hasn't changed a bit." At that moment, Thor, Sue, AJ/Crystal Dove and Natasha/Black Widow walk into the lab. Natasha/Black Widow and AJ/Crystal Dove keeps their eyes right on Bruce. Bruce and Susan looks at Natasha, pissed.

Bruce asks Natasha, gestures to the monitor screen beside Tony, "Did you know about this?"

Natasha/Black Widow ignores the question, "You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, Doctor?" Susie stands straight glaring at Natasha, Amy puts her tablet on the table behind her and crosses her arms narrowing her eyes, looking mad, not knowing who to trust.

Bruce smiles bitterly, gestures to Susie and himself, "We were in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed."

AJ/Crystal Dove tries to reason with him, "Loki's manipulating you." She's still standing beside Sue on her left who is standing on Thor's left. (AJ's Outfit, Same From Chapt 6)

Bruce questions her, "And you've been doing what exactly?" He starts to walk around the table to his right to stand beside Amy on her left.

Natasha/Black Widow tells him as she walks closer to him, "You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you."

Bruce tells her, "Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy."

Susie cuts in as she brings the same screen monitor closer to show them, "I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction." She points at the pictures of the weapons on the screen.