Chapter 2 - "Hello, I'm Louis"

Gemma started laughing and that woke me up from my thoughts. The boy heared her laughing so he turned around and smiled at me: "Hello darling, I'm Louis and you are?" I gave hima hand and shook it. "I'm Valerie, nice to meet you." I smiled brightly, fascinated by his eyes. I totaly forgot on Gemma that was standing beside me. 

"Khm khm!" She was trying to get our attentinon but our eyes were focused on each other. 

"Oh, this is my friend, Gemma." I explained Louis and he shook her hand too. Then he looked back at me "Are you in same class as I am? 9 b?" I just nodded in reply still staring in his eyes. They are so beautiful. He must of noticed by now so he asked me: "You like my eyes don't you?" He gave me a bright smile and I just giggled.  "Yes, yes I do." 

"It's time to go to class, you two." Gemma said the same time as the ring rang. So I, Louis and Gemma went to class together. We had science first. There was no tipical seat order so we could seat where ever we wanted. "Can I seat next to you since I'm new here and I don't know anyone?" Louis asked me and I replied with a simple "Yes." but inside of me I was so happy I could jump to the sky. 

I was just about to ask Louis where is he from when the teacher walked in. The class started. It was boring as usual. Some kids were paying attention and answering and nodding to teacher's questions, but I was somewhere else in my mind. I have this strange feeling in my stomach, Like there would be butterflies in it. But it only happens when I think of Louis. Is it normal to feel something like that about someone you just met? Is it possible this was love on first sight? 

LOUIS PART

I liked new school much more than the one I used to go to. People seem nicer here and the teacher wasn't all that old and boring. I didn't pay much attention to the stuff the teacher was talking about. i was just looking around trying to get a clue how will it be here. So far it seemed really great. And the most of all, from this 20 min. since I'm here, I most liked Valerie. She is really cute thou. I like her, but I can't have feelings about her, or do I? I never liked girls really, I was more in to guys since I remember, but that's another story. Right now I'm gonna try to find some new friends. 

The ring rang again. It meant that the class is over. I picked my stuff and got up from the chair. 

Many girls came to me in the same moment and I just smiled at all of them. They were all questioning me about who am I, where am I from, why did I come here... But the only one I cared about right now was Valerie. She saw the girls, rolled her eyes, picked up a bag and headed to the door. I tried to get out of the group of this girls but they didn't let me. I decided to answer some questions.

VALERIE'S PART

There were just too many of them. I decided to look for Louis later. I picked my bag and went out of the class. Next thing we have is math. I like math. Maybe this will keep my mind from Louis for some time. 

But just as the class started Louis ran in to the class and took a seat next to me. It was the only one left. 

"I hope you don't mind I seat here, everywhere else is full" he whispered because the teacher came in. "Sure" I whispered back and smiled a bit. For the rest of the class I was paying attention and didn't even noticed that Louis putted a little piece of paper on my side of the desk. 

I opened it and started reading: 

You and me, after school. Meet you in the cafeteria next to school.

                                                                                                Love, Lou xx

I smiled in reply. Which meant yes. I was happy but not really sure. 

We finished school at 12 o'clock. I picked my bags, said bye to Gemma and went to the cafeteria. I saw Louis sitting in the corner and I walked to him.