Chapter 31 - I'm never letting you go

*meanwhile*

VALERIE'S PART

"We need to talk now." I said getting up.

"But where are you going?" Niall looked at me.

"You and I will talk in guest room, Louis is sleeping here, now come on." My heart was beating so loud and fast when we were walking to the room.

How will I tell him? What will he say? And what will I do? 

My mind was running wild and I was really nervous. What if Niall leaves me? Should I abort this baby?

"Val why are you shaking? Come on sit down, you're making me go crazy walking up and down this room." Niall slowly pulled me to sit next to him on the bed.

Okay this is it. Now tell him.

"Niall..."

"Yeah?"

He held my hand and looked at me.

"Remember that night when you and I .. well you know... and then Harry and Lou almost walked on us doing that?"

"I do but why?"

"Well I know it was all my idea not to use protection and it was fun doing it like that and all but turns out..."

"Turns out what?"

"That I am.. expecting your child."

"What?" Niall looked so confused.

"Hmm.. yeah.. and if you wanna leave me I get it and I can abort him, I mean it's only like what two weeks? But if you say we can do this then I won't because I can still sell my mum's house, that was Harry's idea to get money and I can find a job or we can move to Ireland if you want. We can stay here too, and I can finish college by internet after all it's the 21st century and the technology took over the world. It will be really easy, and after the baby comes I'll stay home with him and find a job, day care is good or maybe give him in adoption and take him back in few years? I was thinking a lot, there's many options." I said it so fast even I don't know what I just said.

"Val calm down, I just I don't know, this isn't just some thing, I need to think about it." He said but he gave me a hug.

I tried not to cry but it took all over my body and I ran out of the room. Tears were falling down my cheeks and I heard Niall shout behing me but I couldn't stop. 

I needed Louis right now and only him. He will understand me. 

I ran up the stairs and almost tripped over a dog. 

LOUIS' PART

I was laying in bed with Harry. But I heard someone run?

"Harry can you go look what is this noise?" I looked at him and he nodded.

He pulled up his pants and a shirt. While he was walking to the door I put on a shirt too, but since i can't really move I didn't bother putting my pants on. I just ut the duvet over my legs.

Harry opened the door and went threw his hair with his hand when someone ran beside him and directly in my arms.

It Val. She was crying and hugging me. I showed her to sit down next to me but she crawled onto the Harry's side of bed and put her head on my shoulder and cried even harder.

"Harry, leave us alone would you?" I looked at him with worried eyes and he nodded.

"I'll make us some food, this exercise made me hungry." He winked at me and shut the door.