Chapter 11 - I wanna disappear

VALERIE'S PART

I woke up to Ash's screaming. My eyes opened so quick.

"What is it Ash? Stop screaming, some people are trying to sleep!"

"But there's a boy in your bed!!"

"Shh more quite please, mum doesn't have to know. Beside that we haven't do anything, we just slept in same bed. Me on my side and Louis on his. So stop screaming you're gonna wake him up and mum."

"Okay, but you shouldn't have him here!" He said walking out doing a face like he is angry. But I know he isn't. 

I looked on my phone. It was 6 a.m. and I know I should get up but I was so tired. I stayed up late yesterday because I was thinking how to help Louis. I think I am gonna get ready and wake him up.

I was ready in a time of 10 min. I woke up Louis and went to do my make up.

"Louis darling wake up" I shook him a bit.

"Hmmm."

"Wake up we are gonna be late."

"I don't care.."

"I know you don't but I do, come on Lou I have to do my make up a bit."

"Okay.. I am up.."

"Good, you can use the bathroom and your clothes are on the cupboard."

"Thank you Val, not just for tonight but for everything."

"You're welcome."

"I hope you will be as happy as you deserve to be one day!" he yelled from the bathroom and I smiled to myself.

I finished the lipstick and a bit of mascara. I am not really 'a make up user'. I was looking for my bag and I found it on the floor. Lou's phone was there and I saw a message on it. I didn't mean to read it, but it said 'My Love' and I just had to look at it. 

Slowly I pressed on it so it opened there was this: 

I love you so much my boo bear. Please stay strong, I will be with you forever and if you need me call me. You know you can count on me. You're the one that makes my life happier, my days brighter and my heart full. I would be an idiot to let you go. That's why I am keeping you forever. 

                                                                                              Love, your Harry xx

I aww'd and that's when Louis came in. I threw his phone on the floor and grabbed my bag. Shoot! I forgot to close the message. What now? 

Louis went to pick up the phone and I smiled to him not knoeing what to do.

"Oh Harry wrote me a message. I must of pressed on it by mistake. Awhh he's so cute. God I wish we wouldn't do that stupidity. How will I make threw all day? Od good lord.. do you still have that pic. we saw yesterday.. I wanna see if there's some new comments." he was talking slowly and I could feel his pain.

I gave him my phone where I found that pic. We read the comments together me holding his hand in support. He's eyes were wattering bc they still were writing things like this: 

Eww people like tha tshouldn't excist!

Disgusting!

Not for this world

Like seriously couldn't he find a better person?

Fu** them this should ilegal