Chapter 17 - Happiness, fear or hate?

HARRY'S PART

I went on the hall. Our doors are made of glass but you can't clearly see who's out side. 

"Who is it?" I shouted from the inside.

"Open the door Harry!" Does he/she know me? I didn't recognize the voice.

I slowly opened the door and I my mouth opened almost to the floor.

"Hi Harry! What is it? Suprised to see me?" He smiled from ear to ear.

"Well of course lad! We haven't seen in ages!" 

"Oh well here I am. Won't you let me in?" 

"Of course. Come in." I said to him as he walked past me with a suitcase.

"Val, Lou! It's Niall come down!" I shouted to the guest room. "How come you came to visit us?" I said to Niall.

"We got a week off and I wanted to see my friends. Where do Liam and Zayn live?"

"Well Gemma and Liam..."

VALERIE'S PART

Did he just it's Niall? I was frozen in shock. How can I react? I have no make up! I look misserable. All my clothes are upstairs. He can't see me like a mess. "God what will I do?" I said by a mistake because I thought I was only talking in my mind.

"Don't worry I will get you clothes and make up bag. Use the bathroom here." Louis said because he knew excatly what was I thinking about.

"Thanks Lou"

"No problem, I will be right back." He got up and I saw he had blood on his shirt.

"Lou wait!"

"What?"

"You have blood on your shirt."

"Oh yeah it's from last night. I kinda bleeded but it wasn't a lot so I didn't wake you or Harry up."

"You know you should!"

He smiled and went to get me clothes.

I heard him saying Hi to Niall and taht he'll be right back.

He came to me with a red dress in his hands and my make up bag.

I have that dress since primary but it still fits me.

"Oh my favorite dress!"

"You know you wore it the second day we went together to school?"

"Yeah.. I better get changed!"

"Of course. I brought my self some stuff too. I will cahnge in here. You use the bathroom."

"Okay." I went to the bathroom  and got ready in 15 min. I came to the room but Lou was already gone. I took a deep breath and one last look in the mirror. 

I went down the hall to the living room. 

First thing I did was met with Niall's eyes. I almost forgot how perfect and beautiful he is.

"Hey Val"

"Hi Niall"

There was awkward silence and Harry interrrupted it: "What are you standing? Give her a kiss!"

I blushed and so did Niall but he did moved closer to me. He gave me a short but feelingfull kiss. I heard Lou awwing and I smiled to him.

He reached up to Harry: "I want a kiss like that too." he whispered but I still could hear. Harry leaned down to the sofa and gave him a kiss that was a bit longer than ours.