Chapter 21 - What's going on here?

HARRY'S PART

I was trying to write but I started crying and I throw the letter in trash. I would rather tell him in personal anyway. I saw someone came to me and I wiped my tears off. It was Ashton. He's eyes were red and he was shaking.

"Are you all right Ash?"

"I-I don't k-k-now, I miss my mum" and he bursted in tears again.

I hugged him and few minutes later Val came down. He was pretty loud. 

"Ashton are you okay?" She asked with a wrecked voice, abously she was crying too. I felt so bad for both of them. Loosing a parent isn't a piece of cake to get over it. And their father is no where near to help. Well Val doesn't want him near Ashton anyway.

Ashton wiped his tear removing from my hug to Val's.

"It's okay Ashy, we will get threw this together. Okay?" She was patting his head and kissing him on the top of his head.

A phone rang and I got up to answer it.

"Hello" I picked up.

"Don't you 'hello' me! Where the fuck are you?"

"Excuse me?"

"Louis don't act stupid you know you should play a gig today!"

"Who is this? I'm not Louis, I'm Harry."

"I'm calling from Modest. I need Louis right now!"

"Well you won't get him, he's in hospital. In comma!"

"And who told me that?! He is supposed to play today here!"

"Find abother one to play a gig."

"What?! You think someone would just show up from no-"

"Not my problem miss"  I cut her off.

"Harry you said? Well 'Harry' tell your boyfriend he signed a deal with us!"

"My what?"

"Boyfriend! You heard me! It was in newspaper on Monday. Tell him we'll talk to him about this!"

"You know what? Go to hell, like it's not enough he's in comma, you even want him to wake up and play a gig to you!"

"Don't talk to me like that!"

"Shut up and good day!"

I hang up and threw the phone on the cupboard. "Idiots!"

I went back to the living room.

"Who was it?" Val noticed I am pissed off and she must of heard the conversation too.

"Modest who else? They wanted me to bring Lou to play a gig even thou he's in comma! That idiots!"

"Oh I totaly forgot to call them. He had an interwiev yesterday, who cares? Modest is nothing but a bad company anyway."

"You got that right! And they said something about me and Lou.. in newspaper?"

"Yeah.. on Monday. But I forgot on it since.. you know."

"I do."  She was talking about her mum.

I sat next to her and Ashton hugging both of them.

VALERIE'S PART

Harry went to answer the phone and I was alone with Ashton in my hands. He was crying on my shoulder.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked him and he shook his head. We both cried for so long and didn't tell a single word.