Chapter 27 - A decision

VALERIE PART

It was sunny out side and I wanted to go to the swimming pool.

"Niall babe let's go swimming!" I jumped on our bed and put my hands on his stomach. I was on my knees beside him. Looking down to his beautiful face and my long hair falling on him.

I was smiling to him trying to make him go with me.

The other three got lost somewhere in the house.

"Val are you sure? It's hot outside." Niall wasn't in the mood really.

"Of course I'm sure! Get up lazy ass!" I pulled his hand but to no value. He didn't move.

"Niall get up or else I am going alone." I turned around flipped my hair, picked my bag and headed to bathroom.

I was ready in 5 minutes and went to take sunglasses.

"I am going to the pool and if some guy comes to talk to me don't be too surprised. You don't wanna be with me I can find someone else too. Huh." I gave him a serious look and reached for the door.

"Babe wait!" He shouted after me running.

I knew he will come after me.

"What?" I was pretending I am angry, but who can be angry at Niall?

"I'm going with you."

"Oh you do?"

"Yes I am." He hugged me.

And me being the fool in love I hugged him back. 

"Let's just tell Harry and Louis before we kick off the road." I winked at Niall and he went to change his clothes.

LOUIS PART

I woke up to someone moving my hand.

"Hmm?" I said all sleepy and not really in a mood to get up.

"Louis look at this." Harry talked to me.

"What?" I was getting irritating now. I am trying to sleep can't he see? And what's the time anyways?

I slowly opened my eyes and was met with a picture I never thought I will see.

"What do you say?" Harry said with a smile on his face.

But I just burst out laughing picking up my phone and taking a picture of Harry.

"Harry..this is.. just.."  I was talking threw laugh.

You could see Harry with my England shirt for football on and with a pillow under it. 

"Harry is that baby mine?" I was getting up wwalking to him.

I touched his fake stomach that looked like in 7th month.

"Yes Louis, I think it is a girl." 

"Awhh how will we name her?"

"I was thinking about Diana?"

"Oh how lovely."

Actually he looked really cute like that. Why did mother nature not give us a chance to have a baby again?

"Harry Louis !" Someone was cheerfuly yelling and running in our room. By the sound of girly voice I knew it's Val.

"Harry what the hell?!" Was the first thing she said when she came in. Then she burst in laughter.

"Val! It's not funny and Louis can you stop taking pics of me?" Harry looked pretty irritated but he was the one starting this. He took ou this pillow and I and Val were crying from laugh.