Epilogue - Not every story has a happy ending, but ours does.

AUTHOR NOTE: 

And the story ends here. It was meant to have a quite different end but I think this one is better. There's one thing in it that I don't think can really happen, but remember this is a fanfic and in fanfic anything is possible.

I hope you enjoyed reading like I enjoyed writing.

But this story would never be without few of my friends. There are some who helped me write it, in many different ways. But most credit should go to ImNiallsCupcake, and efo252 gets some credit too.

I wrote the story and made up the characters but seriously if Amy's chapter 36 wasn't set on private by wattpad this story would never start.

So read her fanfics! She writes some awesome stuff and you don't wanna miss that!

You know how Harry needs Louis? That's how this story needed ImNiallsCupcake.

I will miss writing this but it was good till it lasted. ;) 

Thanks for 5k reads and 400 votes, means a lot. You all deserve to be noticed by your sunshine and live the life you want. Nothing is stronger than you, don't forget that. :) ♥

P.S.: I promised another Larry story and I wrote it (The fault in his stars). 

___________________________________________________________

VALERIE'S PART

It's been like 7 months since the day Ashton ran away. It turned out he wanted to go to his dad. In Australia. By himself.

I end up fainting when I found out. But thankfully police brought him home. He's not even 18, of course they won't let him on a plane, all alone. 

We had a serious talk after it and there were lots of tears. I don't know what he was thinking, I was so mad I had to ground him for a month and he had to promise me he won't even think about it ever again! At least not while he's living with me. But Niall calmed me down and said he's safe now and everything turned out great.

He's in school right now. And I am sitting here. At home, starring in my computer trying to learn something for my biology test. I'm taking it on 22nd January. It's the 3rd January today. 

My stomach is so big because of the baby I can't do many stuff I used to can. But everything else is fine. 

Well not really. I mean Niall had to go back to Ireland, Harry is in Holmes Chapel trying to make a good deal for my house. 

I wanted to keep it but then again I am kinda broke, so Harry said we will be giving it in a rent and well when I want it and will be able to have it back, it will be mine. 

That's a good deal I would say. Oh and you probably wonder where Louis is?

I think Harry will tell you that part. But let's just say I wish him all good.

I'm watching after Darcy, and I think it's time I cook some lunch. 

I am walking slow now. But I mostly rest on the couch. We are very good friends now. Me and the couch I mean.

"Val!" Darcy's sweet voice called me from up stairs.

"I'm in the kitchen sweetie!" 

"Val phone is ringing!" She ran in handing me my cell phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi! Is this Valerie Calder?"

"Yes, how can I help you?"