Chapter 23 - Four teenagers and six kids

LOUIS PART

"Darcy, you know I can't stay here forever."

"But I want you to."

Her smile could light up all town. I will bring Harry here once. He will love the kids. Well i think, does Harry even like kids? I want kids when I grow up, but does he too?

"Darcy! Darcy!"

"Someone is calling you princess."

"It's Sandra."

"Oh and she is..?"

"My nanny."

"Oh you better tell her you're fine."

She smiled to me hugging me tigher. Oh how could you not love this child?

"Daircy! What are you doing?!" Sandra, that's her name, started talking to Darcy pulling her from me.

"I am so sorry mister..?" She talked to me now.

"Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson" I shook her hand.

"Tomlinson? Are you that singer?"

"Hmm.. yeah." I stroke my neck as I knew I wasn't that famous. That reminds me, waht happend to the interwiev and gig i should play? Gotta ask Val about that.

"Nice to meet you. I love your songs!" 

"Thanks."

"Why you here?"

"I don't know actualy, I just wanted to see this place and then this beautiful little girl ran to me and well we talked since then."

"Oh, yeah Darcy actually never does that, she must of really like you."

I chuckled.

She let go of Darcy that hugged me and then ran to other kids.

"Why is she here anyway?"

"Who? Darcy? Well her parents died in a car crash."

"Oh poor little girl."

"She was 5 months old and since then she had been here. No one wants to adopt her because she doesn't get along with people really. But she likes you a lot."

"Thank you, but I can't really adopt a child on my own. Well I didn't even think about that."

"It's okay, if you ever want, you know where to find us."

"Of course. Do you need any help?"

"Well we accept money, clothes, toys, everything to help this children." She showed on the group of kids while talking.

"I might of become a partner, I was looking for charities anyways. I already help one, Eden Dora Trust, ever heard of it?"

"Yes I did. Well it would be lovely to have you as a partner here."

I smiled. "Where do I sign?"

"Would you really do that?"

"Of course. I love kids."

"Thank you so much, this will really help, this isn't a really poor orphanage, but we have some money  issues. A lot of kids are here and there's just not enough money for every single one of them. We need to buy food and clothes, people bring them but kids grow up, they're not babies all the time."

"I understand, I will tell my manager to do this, they said I can choose own charities but they still are the ones that control money."

"Of course."