Chapter 32 - The wedding

AUTHOR NOTE:

I'll be short. We've come to me the most important chapter and my favorite. I was waiting on this since the start. And it's really special. 

That's why I dedicate it to the person who's been with me since the start. Actually I started writing because once on her fanfic one chapter couldn't be read if you're not Logged in so i made this account and I wrote this fanfic! 

Well this chapter is dedicated to my best friend, the friend you all deserve to have, but I'm sorry you can't find someone like Amy, she's the best.

So this is for 

ImNiallsCupcake

Read her fanfic!

P.S: This chapter will contain lots of songs and I will let you know which of them, if you wanna find them on youtube. 

One Direction Little Things

Ed Sheeran Photograph

One Direction They don't know about us

Enjoy! And don't forget to vote ;) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HARRY'S PART

And the morning finally came. It was around 6 a.m. when I got up. Everyone seemed to be asleep still. I strached and got up. I kissed Louis on the top of his head and took his cell phone and mine.

I sent few pictures from it to mine and then I packed my bags. I called my lawyer and I need to do something before I leave. I have a flight at 10 a.m. so I better hurry.

___________

"Morning Harry" I nearly jumped when a hand touched my shoulder.

"Oh morning Georgia, are you ready? We're leaving in half an hour."

"Yeah just so I say goodbye to Louis and I wanna eat something too."

"I'll make you breakfast you go wake him up."

"Fine."

I made us some pancakes just as Ashton came down stairs. He was struggling with his suitcase.

"Let me give you a hand." I took his suitcase and carried it out in the trunk.

All the bags were in. The food was ready. Well Val made us sandwiches. 

_____________

"We will see soon you know we will." I looked in his blue eyes. 

"I know Harry, but it's so hard to be without you. Now when I'm not able to do things anymore how can I be without you?"

"You can do it. We will see each other in a week. Don't forget Louis, I love you more than anyone."

"I know."

I let go of his hand slowly and walked to the car.

"Are you all ready?" I turned to the back seats where Ash and Georgia were.

"Yes!" They both said and a minute later they've deeply fallen in their phones.

I looked at the house. Val and Niall were nowhere to be seen anymore. But he was there. 

Why is it so hard to leave him alone here? He's not really alone. He has Niall, Val, Liam, Gemma, Zayn, Perrie...

Why am I making such a drama? We won't see one week for god's sake. But I don't know when was the last time we haven't seen so long. Probably 6 years ago. But it is what it is, I need to do this for him. I will plan the best wedding a man or a woman can! On my own.