Chapter 9 - Our love is stronger

LOUIS PART

He had an amazing voice. It got me so emotional. The lyrics touched my heart. I was about to cry but I'm a boy and I won't cry in the middle of a park. People would laugh. Well there was no people right now here but like I would notice them even if they were? I am in my own world called Harryland. 

I fallen in his voice so deep I didn't noticed he had finished. It was stunning and I couldn't move. He was smiling and the Sun was shining directly in his eyes. Wow I could look and stare at him like this all day, all week, all month.

"You like it boo bear?"  He asked me after a while.

"I don't like it. I LOVE IT! It was so perfect and what a voice you have! I wish you could sing to me all day long."

"Well I can but then we would have to be together 24/7. And I would get a lot of detention because singing during the class haha." We both laughed at the last state he made. 

"Soo.. what now? Any other surprise?" I looked curious a lot.

"Well since you ask.." he winked at me.

"What is it?"

"Oh I'm not telling you."

"Tell me pleaseee!" I was begging him like a kid begging for a piece of candy.

"No not till we don't get there."

"Ughhh"

"Don't be so moody."

"I'm not moody, I just want to know where are we going."

"You're so adorable when you're moody."

"Is this a fight or something? Cause we fight like two girls thou."

"Hahaha it's not a fight untill we don't call it a fight."

"That makes no sence. It's lame as much as your knock knock jokes."

"Hey! They're good, admit it!"

"Yeah and I'm straight."

"I will tickle you right here in the middle of the street if you don't admit they're good."

"They're so bad." He started to tickle me right here on the middle of the street. I thought he was just joking. I was laughing so hard I almost peed. 

"Okay okay I admit they're good but stop it please I'm gonna pee."

"Lol don't do that please."

"I wont now when you stopped."

"Your fault babe, you were the one that didn't want to admit it thou." 

"I love you, you're my idiot."

"I love you more, cause you're my cupcake."

"Do I seriously look like a food to you?"

"It's just a fraze thou."

"Wanna be smart ha?"

"Please don't say this is some fight again haha. We're being immature right now a lot."

"It seems to me we aren't 15 but 5. Well you're still 14." 

"Excuse me but I am turning 15 on the 1st of February."

"Like I could forget that." I smiled to him and he hugged me. Not like a friend thou. Like something more.

"Let's do a knock knock joke!"

"Oh no please haha."

"Oh yeah. Knock knock."

"Who's there?" I think he will say something lame again. That's my Harry thou. Did I just say he's 'my' Harry? I think if we will ever be in relationship I'm the one that's going to be a 'girl' part in it. Well I think. If we will date lol.