Chapter 10 - What now?

*STILL THE SAME TIME*

LOUIS PART

I ran to my room throwing myself on the bed. I didn't bother to take my shoes off. I didn't bother if the sheets will be wet I didn't care either. I just wanted to dissapear lake a last year's snow. 

I couldn't of done that so I just cried and cried. I felt like a disaster. The whole world crashed in my mind. My life was gone, my happiness was on her way to someone else.

I was just a broken part of something we used to call a person.

I reminded of all the clicking of cameras and all the laughs. It happend a minute ago but to me it felt like years from it. 

I heard the laugh still but I am not sure it was real probably just in my head. A minute later I heard someone running up the stairs and someone yelling: "Go away you losers! Find a better thing to laugh about! You freaking idiots you discust me! Buy a life in a supermarket!" and then a door slammed. It was such a silence in the house you could cut it with a knife. 

Someone knocked on the door. 

"Can I come in please?" I know that's Harrys voice, he was talking slowly and quietly.

"Sure" I said threw tears. My voice was so rough.

"Hey babe don't cry it will be ok. Couple of idiots wont destroy us. We are stronger than anything. Out love is stronger than their laugh and words. We will get through it all TOGETHER. Okay boo bear?" he hugged me so tight.

I couldn't answer. I was too sad tho. I was desperate. I didn't know what to say. Maybe our love is strong but it is really strong enough to get threw this? And I think the worst didn't happen yet.

"Thank you Harry, I love you." I spoken so quitely I don't even think he heard me.

"I love you even more Louis. And if anyone will want to take you away from me he/she will have to get threw me.  But that's not possible. You're the one I was looking for so long. You're the part that was missing in me. You're my life and my reason to live. I maybe know you just a little time but you mean more to me than anyone else. Anyone.." his words sounded so true and he looked so perfect.

"Can you sing to me?"

"What?"

"Can you sing to me? I want to hear you sing again. Maybe I will forget about stuff for a moment."

"Hmm.. okay... what song babe?"

"I don't know you choose. But please let it be from One Direction. They have very good songs."

"Sure thing my lovely Louis." he kissed me again before he sat next to me on the bed starting to sing:

Shut the door, turn the light off

I wanna be with you, I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you, I cannot hide this

Even though I try

Heart beats harder, time escapes me

Trembling hands touch skin

It makes this harder

And a tear stream down my face

If we could only have this life, for one more day

If we could only turn back time

You know I'll be, your life,

Your voice, your reason to be