Chapter 24 - Did I hear it wrong?

HARRY'S PART

"Georgia please get out, I can't hold it anymore!" If this is going to be like every day in this week I will freak out. I mean I do like kids, but so many people in this house and I can't even use my own bathroom.

Louis seems fine with it. Anyways where is he? I haven't seen him since I fell a sleep last night.

"I'm done here you go." Georgia finally came out telling me threw laughter.

"Thanks." I smiled and ran in. I just couldn't take it anymore. I am holding it since I woke up.

I was about to wash my hands when there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Who is it?" I shouted out.

"Ashton! Please hurry I need to go too!"

I grabbed a towel and went out. I guess I will wipe my hands out here.

This is a mess. Living in a house, that's not that small, but with this many people, it's just crazy. I am glad only one week.

It took us about an hour and a half to get ready. 

We sat by the table in the kitchen. I was between Ashton and Val. Georgia sat next to Ash, and Niall next to Val.

Phoebe and Daisy were watching Spongebob in the living room, eating cereal.

Ernest and Doris were in my room, since Louis left them there.

And Louis? He was making us breakfast.

He made us delicious pancakes, but thou he haven't even touched his. I wasn't really in a mood to disscus it in front of everyone so I rather ate mine.

When everyone excited the room we were left alone in the kitchen. He still haven't ate a thing.

I got up taking the plates.

"Louis?"

"Yes babe?"

"Why aren't you eating? Everyone seemed to like it, why don't you too?"

"I am not hungry."

"Louis is this because you're sick? Are you having some kind of trouble or what?"

"No not at all, I feel great actually." He smiled with his teeth. He looked beautiful when he done that and he really seemed happy since yesterday when we brought the kids, but why wasn't he eating?

"Louis are you.."

"Can we just leave this please? I am so not in a mood, I wanna stay happy."

"No Louis I am sorry but you will eat, even if I have to put food in your mouth."

He giggled a bit, he kept a smile on his face but he refused to eat again.

"I told you I'm not hungry." He said getting up. He took his plate putting it on the counter.

"Louis that's it. You're telling me. I'm not letting you starve yourself, you're thin enough anyways."

He looked on the floor.

"Oh so this is about why you don't wanna eat? You think you're fat?"

He waited a moment and then he nodded slowly.

"Oh Louis, you're nowhere near fat! You're just bones and skin now. Baby if you will starve yourself it won't help you, in any way."

I went to him hugging him from the back. As I am taller I put my head down on his shoulder. I kissed his cheeks, they're so soft.