Chapter 8 - We're in this together

LOUIS PART

I was so curious and nervous what will she say now? She looked me straight in the eyes. And said:

"I decided to.. be your cover." My mouth swang open and I stood there like a fool.

"You really will? I love you! Thank you so much. But how come you decided that?"

"Well I saw the way you look at him and he looks at you and I realized that's real love. Al thou I'm still not over it I will do this for both of you. After all we're in this together right?" she winked at me.

I laughed. "Yes yes we are." I smiled brightly to her and hugged her. "Thanks." I whispered in her ear.

We went back to the room.

VALERIE'S PART

"Okay I better be going now. See you in school?" I gave them a little smile walking out. I heard someone running after me. I turned around. 

"Val wait! I will walk you home." It was Niall.

"Oh thanks but you don't have to."

"No I want to. I really do." I nodded and we went down the road. Wewalked for like 20 min. and most of it we were talking about a project for school. Finally we came like 20m from my home.

"Thanks Niall. I will see you on Monday too?" I gave him a smile even thou it was so dark he might not even see it.

"Yeah.. but one more thing.. before you go.." I was a bit curious what is this now?

"Hm..?"

"Can I kiss you one more time?" He blushed so much.

"Well.. why?"

"Because.. I .. like.. youu... a lot." He couldn't look at me.

"Awhhh that's so cute. Okay you can. But you have to know I got feelngs for someone else."

"I know I know." He leaned in and gave me this kiss that lasted for like 2 min. I was frozen bc this was good kiss but no feelings thou. 

"So good night."

"Night" he was waving as I was walking down the path trying to find my keys.

I got in the house and went straight in to my room.

LOUIS PART

I was left alone with Harry. I can't find the words how happy I was for what Val will do for us. She is the best person. She deserves all the happiness from this world. 

"So.." Harry started.

"Yeah?"

"What you wanna do boo bear?"

"I don't know sweet cheeks."

"I love when you call me that!"

"I love you." 

"I love you too. Now kiss me you fool."
I gave him a long kiss. And we were hugging. We were about to do something and I heard someone talking. We froze but that someone past our house. We continiued. 

"But Harry don't you think we're too young for this?"

"You're never too young for love."

"I'm scared Harry. Please don't. Not yet."

"But why Louis? Why baby? How long will we wait?"

"I don't know but I am not ready yet. Please."

"Okay." he hugged me tight. "The last thing I wanna do is hurt you. You're my everything."