Chapter 20 - Stop please!

HARRY'S PART

We got to the hospital with an ambulance, Niall stayed home waiting for Zayn, Liam, Gemma and Perrie.

"Calm down Harry, he'll be fine" Val was talking to me to calm me down but even she wasn't sure. She bit her lip and I was walking down the hall and back million of times.

"Doctor!" I saw him coming to us. Val put a hand over my shoulder.

"How is he?" she asked slowly doctor shaking his head.

"I am so sorry guys.."

I couldn't listen to him I just couldn't hear it I ran out on the street looking where to go. It was all too much, what if he says 'Sorry he didn't make it?' I just can't do this anymore. 

I stopped for a minute looking where to go. I heard Val running after me: "Harry stop!"

I ran on the left side just like that. I ran and ran. I came to the park and I didn't know where to go now. 

I was lost alone on the streets of London. 

I saw a bar and thought why not? It was raining anyway.

I got in and sat to the table in the corner. I ordered a glass of vine. I ended drinking 5 of them and I was really drunk.

A girl I couldn't clearly see came to me. "Hi" she smiled, I think becasue I couldn't see a thing.

I will regret this I know but I had to run from the hospital and this seemed like a good solution but it isn't.

"Hi"

"Can I join you?"

"Hmm.. sure"

"What's your name?"

"Harry, yours?"

"Tanya"

I won't remember her name in the morning for sure.

"Nice to meet you."

We were talking for an hour and I somehow ended up in her car.

Still don't know how. Next thing I know it's that it was Wednesday when I came in the house Val screaming on me.

VALERIE'S PART

Harry ran out and I went after him but he was gone. I got back in in tears. Doctor told me that Louis is in comma but he will make it. I told him he was in it once before and he nodded. Niall came to pick me up and we haven't heard from Harry since then.

It was Monday and I was calling Harry like crazy. But he didn't answer the phone. 

Gemma stayed here worried and thank God she did because in all this mess of Lou in comma and lost Harry I got a call from my brother. 

It was Tuesday morning when I picked up the phone and heard Ashton crying.

"Ash what is it?!"

"Val mum is..."

"What's with mum Ash? Calm down."

"She is in hospital and doctor said I have to go to you"

"What?" I was in shock but I barerly understood a word from him.

"Mum isn't okay, the doctor will bring me to you he said. Give him the address  I need you Val."

"Oh my God Ash of course I will tell him."

Even I started crying when the doctor answered me.

"Yes I'm Valerie, my address is ......"

"Thank you miss. And we couldn't tell your brother but your mum ... she passed away an hour ago. I am so sorry."