Chapter 6 - What if not?

*NEXT MORNING*

VALERIE'S PART

It was about 5 a.m. when I woke up. I usually don't like getting up early but I couldn't sleep anymore. I remembered the alst night and almost got to crying again. But someone walked in my room. It wasn't a doctor, not a nurse... it was... Harry! He couldn't really walk so that's why he was in the wheelchair. He looked tired but yet he was still awake.

"Morning Val, hope I didn't woke you up." 

"No no not at all." I put on a little smile. "How come you're awake already? You usually sleep till 10 a.m.!" You know Harry loves to sleep. I think if he would rull the world everyone would HAVE TO sleep till at least afternoon! 

"I couldn't really sleep tonight. I am .. scared because of Lou. I don't know what's going on, no one is telling me. Plus I wont be able to walk for like a month or more! That's terrible! And it is going to be holidays soon." he sighed.

"Yeah I know. I'm really worried about Louis too. I am sure he will be fine soon but what if not? What if there comes to an complication? What if he doesn't wake up?" the tear streamed down my face. 

"Don't cry Val! He will be fine. You will see. Come here give me a hug." He drove with his wheelchair to me. I leaned down to hug him. 

"Let's go grab a breakfast. You must be hungry and so am I." Harry suggested.

"Sure but I wanna see Lou first. Just to make sure he's ok." 

"We will see him after. Let him rest a bit." 

So we went down to the hospital's cafeteria. I ordered a cappucino and a slice of chocolate cake. I need some energy. Harry ordered a cup of cocoa and a toats with pepperoni. 

The capuccino reminded me of Louis and I started crying. Everyone looked at me. Harry tried to comfort me but it was hard because he was still in the chair. I calm down and started eating. So did he. 

After we ate we went up to Lou's room. Slowly pushing Harry's chair we came in. He was still in comma. Not even moving his finger. He was in new bandages because the last ones were full of blood. The car hitted him bad. And the driver didn't even bother to come see him today. The doctor told me Lou's family was here yesterday while I was gone. His mum cried a lot and so did his sisters. The twins are too young to understand luckily. I went to his bed. I held hid hand once again and gave him a little and gentle kiss. 

HARRY'S PART

I didn't sleep all night long. I was too worried to even close my eyes. But thank god Val was awake early too so I wasn't all alone. We went to see Lou. He is still not looking that good. I feel a bit guilty when  I see him lying there. I wasn't paying any attention either so it's my fault too. I saw Val is crashed totaly. But she still is the lucky person that can kiss his lips. I wonder how they taste? 

I was looking at her and then at him. They were made for each other. So carring so lovely. And then there's me. Alone. Forever.  

I wanna kiss him too. Maybe I could? But not in front of Val. It's her boyfriend thou. And this isn't right. I should stop even thinking about it. 

But look at him! Who wouldn't want him?! I wish I was someone that he liked.. someone he would want to kiss. 

VALERIE'S PART

I am still sad and I'm not getting over this any time soon as long as Lou, my love, doesn't wake up. I just hope he will, soon as possible. I wanna se his smile again. Hear his voice. See him walking down the road to me. I wanna hug him, but what if I hurt him? I will rather wait and listen to the doctor.