Chapter 25 - "A kiss with love of my life in the rain."

LOUIS'S PART

I was so in shock I didn't even hear Harry saying something. But I did felt it when he shook my hand a bit.

"What?" I looked at him. It was dark but i still saw him.

"I asked you, if you like 'Louis Styles'?"

"I do." I blushed even thou he didn't see it I looked down to the duvets. The heat hitted me. I was probably all red.

"I love you Louis."

"And I love you Harry."

"I will never leave you babe."

"And you think I will?"

"No.. but..."

"But what?"

"I just I want you to show me."

"Show you what?"

"How much you love me."

I licked my lips, before I putted them on his.

I rolled on him.

"Oh no, I am on top." Harry tried to switch our places. I stopped him.

"No no, I am."

"Nope, I am."

"Will we seriously argue about this now?" 

"You were on top last time. My turn babe."

"It doesn't matter. I am on top."

"I told you no." He started tickling me and I just burst out laughing. Somehow he ended up on me.

I don't have much energy to fight or anything really. I am not strong enough to turn him either. So I guess I will need to be fine with the situation.

"What kind are we doing?" Harry looked at me.

"I don't know, which ever."

"Like the first time we did it? Or second?"

"I don't know.." I was blushing now. But to be fair I more liked it the second time.

"Okay let it be ... second." He had his famous smirk on his face.

"Harry I.. "

I couldn't finish my sentence. He already pressed his lips on mine. We were deep down in kiss when I let him to enter my mouth with his tongue. Our tongues battled for dominance.

I wanted to win this time again but Harry was defenetly to much into this. I gave up. I lost my breath totaly. 

Harry was out of it too as he moved from my mouth. He tried on my neck but I found it ticklish tonight. He gave up on that as I was moving all the time. 

He took my shirt of in first try and his following. By now I knew what's next. Well at least I thought I knew.

In stead of moving to my boxers he stared kissing me all over. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his wet kisses.

His last kiss was on my waist. I was just in boxers now and so was he.

He got down his and my in no time. We were left naked.

"Harry.." I said, but never opening my eyes. He began kissing me on my lips so I just talked into his mouth somehow.

"I love you." He moved to my cheek and peck me there.

"I love you even more babe."

I would of said I love him more but I rather let him continue.

He started palming me and I felt like in heaven. Just the touch of him makes me feel amazing.