Chapter 8

Lex leaned in pulling Brace towards him, fitting his lips against hers slowly giving her time to pull away if she wanted to. Gently dragging his lips back and forth across hers, causing sparks to head directly to Brace's core. Her eyes slid closed when Lex softly pulled her bottom lip between his teeth, her hands coming up to tangle in his hair. Pressing his lips back to hers and giving a teasing swipe with his tongue to gain entrance to what he sought. With a moan, Brace pulled him back, onto her as she opened her mouth and felt his tongue slowly slide in to mate with hers.

Her bones felt like they were melting as she pressed herself more fully against him, his hand coming to tangle in her hair, he deepened the kiss even more coaxing her into taking from him like he was taking from her as their tongues acted out what their bodies craved for. Tightening his hold on her he rolled her over so that she was straddling his thighs as he broke their kiss, tilting her neck and placing a kiss on the pulse beating rapidly just at the hollow of her throat. Arcing against him she let out a moan as he nipped the pulse point, then soothes it with his tongue. Brace ran her hands through his hair teasingly tugging on it to bring him back up for another heated kiss.

His hands ran down her back as he deepened the kiss, leaving one resting in the small of her back as the other settled on her hip, pulling her even more tightly against him. If she doubted the effect that their kisses were having on him it was quickly dispelled when she felt his hardness between her thighs, cradled against her core. Moaning in absolutely lust, she ground against his erection arcing her back against the sensations that streaked to her center. Lex couldn't contain his own groan when he felt her arc against his rigid flesh.

"Jesus Brace! Can you feel what you do to me?" he gasped

He didn't give her a chance to respond, he grabbed her hips and rolled her back under him pinning her down with his groin nuzzled tight against her heat and taking control of their kiss. He wanted her right now, and she wanted him and nothing was going to stop them from satisfying that need for each other...

"Brace? Lex? You both up now?" Jake yelled with a loud knock on the bedroom door, it was like a bucket of cold ice water over their heads.

They broke apart, resting their foreheads against each other, breathing heavily as they tried to regain control.

"Your brother has impeccable timing" Lex said with his customary smirk.

"Yeah I was going to say shitty timing" Brace said with a chuckle.

"Seriously guys are you up? We're making plans for the day" whined Jake from outside door.

"Jake, grown men don't whine! And yes we will be right out" answered Brace.

"I'm gonna go shower and then I need coffee" Brace said as she headed to the ensuite.

A short while later Brace re-entered the bedroom to find it empty. She looked in the dresser, thankful to find her pack-rat of a mother had kept some of her old clothes. She grabbed a t-shirt then on her way by her brother's room stopped for a pair of his shorts.

The toaster popped just as Brace entered the kitchen, Jake was in front of the stove cooking, eggs and bacon by the delicious smells wafting up from the pan, and Topaz in charge of the coffee and toast. Jake partially turned,

"Great timing, what do you think about getting away from it all for the weekend? Head to the cottage and just chill and enjoy the solitude for a couple days."

"Ah, sure! All of us?" Brace asked looking through her lashes at Lex.

"I can't go up today I gotta work but will try to get up tonight or tomorrow." Lex said not meeting her eyes.