Chapter 25

Slowly he backed her up, never taking his mouth of hers, he plundered the recesses of her mouth, as if he wanted to memorize ever inch, the back of her knees hit the bed.

He reached up and removed the clip from her hair, letting it fall down around her shoulders as he broke their kiss to bury his face in it, reaching behind her finding the tiny hidden zipper and slowly drawing it down. He stepped back a few inches as he gently shoved the dress off her shoulders watching as it snagged on her nipples before he gave a gentle tug on the front exposing them to his hungry gaze.

He moaned as he reached out his hands to cup her breast's fullness as if weighing them in his hands he scrapped his thumb over her nipples, causing her head to tip back and a moan to escape her.

"Shit, I missed the sound of you moaning as you get turned on!"

Slowly Brace opened her eyes and threw him a coy look, "is that all you missed?"

"Hell no!" he growled as he pulled her two him, rubbing her nipple as he assaulted her lips causing her to moan again, turning him on more.

Stepping back she gently pushed the dress down over the swell of her hips and stepped out of it leaving her heels on, "so what did you want for your "anything"?"

He wondered how far he could push her, looking down at the front of his pants and seeing them tented with his erection, he ran his thumb over her moist lips, "I would love to have these wrapped around my cock."

Smirking, she said "your wish is my command" as she sank to her knees in front of him.

Unfastening the button and pulling the zipper down, she pulled his cock free of its confines. Just her touch alone making him rock hard but watching as she brought her hands up wrapping one around the base while the other encircled his balls, massaging as she lowered her head dragging her tongue around the sensitive tip. His eyes closed on a groan as she circled the tip a few more times before she opened her mouth and relaxing her throat and swallowed his cock slowly, inch by inch torturing him until he felt her start to suck.

It was nearly his undoing, as he brought his hands up and tangled them in her hair as she continued to suck on him, moving him in and out of her mouth while stroking him with her hands. Her moist mouth and sucking were heating Lex up faster than he could've imagined, looking down and seeing her head moving on him had him flexing his fingers in her hair as he started to move his hips in rhythm to her sucking, shoving himself deeper in her throat and making a strangled groan as she relaxed her throat and taking him deeper. Nearing the point of no return,

"Brace, you have to stop or I am gonna cum" he choked out as he tried to pull out.

Rather than say anything Brace looked at him with a twinkle in her eye, pulled him out and licked around the sensitive head of his cock, before opening her mouth and shoving him as deep and she could take him into her throat and reaching around grabbed his ass in her hands to prevent him from pulling out as she sucked and caressed his erection with her tongue.

"Jesus Brace! I am not going to be able to hold out" he said with a groan as he emptied himself into her waiting mouth.

Slowly Brace sat back on her heels as she released Lex from her mouth. Looking down on her as she smirked at him he fell more in love with her than he had before, her generous and loving nature holding him spellbound.

"I thought it was what I said goes?" Lex taunted

"Maybe next time" Brace said as she got to her feet

"Or maybe right now!" Lex said as he grabbed her pulling her back against his chest as he reached around and encircling her breasts with his hands as his fingers twisted her nipples.