Epilogue

4 YEARS LATER

Brace stepped out on the back deck, watching Rowan in the shade of the big elm tree keeping a close eye on Grampy Marcus and uncle Bit as they sat with baby Aria as she tried to turn over on the blanket that was set out for her to enjoy the gorgeo...

Brace stepped out on the back deck, watching Rowan in the shade of the big elm tree keeping a close eye on Grampy Marcus and uncle Bit as they sat with baby Aria as she tried to turn over on the blanket that was set out for her to enjoy the gorgeous summer weather.

Hearing the door open behind her she glanced back to see Jake leading the way out into the back yard, with a very pregnant Topaz, her father, and Brace's parents to join Marcus and Bit in watching over Aria as they got together to celebrate her first birthday.

Almost 2 years ago Brace and Lex had gotten married and she had officially become a Dublin. Marcus had welcomed her with open arms but that was just a formality, he had truly welcomed her the minute she had ensured Riley understood that she would defend her family by whatever means necessary.

It had been one of the best days of her life, the weather had seemed to agree as it dawned a clear and bright sunny morning with the birds chirping. Rather than a church wedding they had opted for a great outdoor location that could accommodate all their friends and family. Brace looked gorgeous in her fit and flare lace wedding dress, which Lex hadn't been able to take his eyes off of her in once she started down the isle to him.

It was the perfect night, the reception taking place under a moonlight sky in Marcus' back yard that he generously allowed them to use for the occasion as the only one large enough to accommodate everyone

It was the perfect night, the reception taking place under a moonlight sky in Marcus' back yard that he generously allowed them to use for the occasion as the only one large enough to accommodate everyone. The traditional dances were danced, the toasts given, the party ongoing when Lex caught her hand in his, and with a wink they took off to the get away car, eager to start their life as man and wife.

Standing in front of him in her wedding dress, in the bedroom of their house, she gave him a coy look offering him her back to act as her lady's made by undoing the corseted back to her gown, which he did eagerly having already divested himself of his jacket, tie and unbuttoned the front of his shirt.

Leaning in and planting a kiss on her bare shoulder as he started to pull the laces, "Have I told you how much seeing you in this dress has driven me nuts and that I can't wait to get you out of it!"he said as he finally pulled the final end through and parted the back, baring her tattoo he ran his hands over it.

"When are you going to tell me what this tattoo says?" He questioned for what seemed like the 100th time.

"I guess you have earned the right to know" Brace teased, "It says... "Time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But lets start with forever, Property of Lex Dublin"

Turning her in his arms before she could finish he kissed her will all the pent up passion he had been holding in check since he saw her walking towards him, and that is how the light of their life Aria came to be.

Returning back to the present Brace watched their families mingle on their back yard for their daughters birthday she knew such peace and love. Lex came up behind her enveloping her in his arms, "Everything alright?"

Smiling the most beautiful smile he had ever seen, "Of course, everything is perfect!"and taking his hand in hers they headed down to join the rest of their family.

************************

A/N

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!