Chapter 12

Author's Note: Explicit Sexual Content Read Only If 18+

That was all the invitation that he needed, he placed his hand on the outside of her thigh, keeping her trapped between him and the wall and slowly slid his hand up her thigh searching for the elastic that would make a liar out of her but not finding it. His eyes snapped back up to hers, seeing the smug look on her face having known she didn't lie about not wearing panties.

"You seriously went to a party with all those men there checking you out with no panties on? he exclaimed.

"You were the only one that knew, no one else was getting close enough" she rationalized

"Damn right" he growled

Brace giggled and bit her bottom lip in nervousness.

"Jesus, don't do that!"

"What?"

"Bite your lip, it makes me want to do the same thing to it and I get hot! Fast!"

Looking up at him from under her lashes with a coy, teasing looking she bit her lip again. With a groan he was lost, pushing her back against the wall and pulling her bottom lip into his mouth he ran his tongue along it as he deepened the kiss. She opened her mouth on a gasp and he stormed the entrance, taking no prisoners as he mated his tongue with hers. All Brace could think about was how good he felt, that this was the spark that was missing with Liam and she couldn't get enough. She wanted to feel his skin against hers, she started to struggle to get free, Lex misunderstanding her struggle, groaned as he started to let her down.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have-"

"Stop talking and get your shirt off!"

"What?" he said as if in a fog

"I want to feel your skin against mine"

Brace reached for the bottom of his shirt and yanking it over his head, she then turned to the hem of her dress pulling it up and over her head. Lex stepped back just to look at her, god she was beautiful and hotter than hell.

Groaning he trapped her back against the wall, lifting her up and settling her legs on either side of him while his erection nestled into the apex of her thighs he tangled his hands in her hair as he brought his mouth down on hers. Demanding a response, tangling his tongue with hers and accepting nothing but her full surrender. Brace could not get close enough, as their mouths fused together she ran her hands up and down his back, feeling the play of his muscles flexing beneath her hands. She slipped her hands under the band of pants and under the elastic of his boxer briefs, loving the feel of his firm ass in her hands as she squeezed it pulling him tighter against her heat.

With a groan he let her drag him that much tighter to her as he broke their kiss dragging his mouth down the side of her neck and flicking his tongue against the pulse that was leaping in her throat. Reaching up she tangled her fingers in his hair, dragging his head down to her aching breasts, needing to feel his mouth on the rigid nipples. He slowly circled her nipple, not touching it, just teasing by constantly staying out of reach, slowly lowering his head and dragging his tongue over one straining peak.

"Is this what you want?"

Moaning, "Yes, god yes!"

Taking first one nipple in his mouth, playing with the other tugging and pulling was driving her mad she was arcing into him, begging him with her body to end the torment but it wasn't enough, he wanted her begging with her pretty little mouth. As he took one delectable nipple back into his mouth one of his hands slipped lower, coming between their two bodies, drawing a teasing path down her moist lips. Gasping, Brace threw her head back and tried to clench her thighs together to control the sensations that were centered in the core of her but he wanted to hear it and feel it, every last gasp and moan for him, every arc for him alone.

He traced her damp lips again, slowly drawing his fingers between them to ensuring to brush over her turgid clit that was begging to be stroked. He almost gave in and did it but knew if he did that she would be done for and he had every intention of drawing this out for as long as they could both stand it. He penetrated her with one finger, just to the first knuckle, she started to pant wanting more, so he slid the finger in the rest of the way slowly working it in and out until her thighs were clenching him every time he drew out. God she was so wet and so f*cking tight.

"More?"

"Yes, Yes, Yes!"

He slowly slipped another finger into her wet passage, Brace couldn't help the scream that slipped past her lips, moaning his name.

"F*ck Lex!"

God he had never heard anything so good as her moaning his name in her arousal as he drove her back against the wall his fingers going deep and finally letting his thumb graze over her clit. Neither one of them was going to last much longer, they had waited too long for this to happen and their bodies were not going to let them stay in control for long.

"Wrap your legs around me, we are taking this to the bed" Lex panted out

She did as he asked and he walked them the few steps tumbling them onto the bed. Brace took advantage and reach between them, unfastened his pants, shoving both his pants and boxer-briefs down until all she could feel was skin against skin. She was so wet and turned on she wasn't going to last much longer if he kept up this assault so she decided to even the playing field, rolling so he was on his back she straddled him, cradling his cock between her folds she bent forward and slowly licked a path up his naval to his nipples, hesitating to draw out the torment, until he reach for her head and drew her mouth to his nipple, at the same time moving his engorged flesh so it came in contact with her bud, both of them gasping and moaning at the contact.

Knowing that he wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer but wanting to see her cum in all her pleasure he decided to put her in control, reaching for his pants he grabbed a foil wrapper from them and handed it to her.

"It's all in your hands baby."

Taking the condom and keeping eye contact she tore open the foil package and slowly slid the condom down his length, stroking up and down a couple times on the pretense of making sure it was on right had him arcing into her palm. Reaching between their bodies she closed her hand around him, drawing him to her wetness she dragged the tip of him against her clit and put just the tip in her drenched sheath, then repeated the process making Lex almost insane wanting release. On her next teasing lap he grasped her hips and as she was just putting the tip in he gave a heave of his hips and buried himself deep in her tight, wet passage. He almost came right then, she felt so fantastic wrapped around him like a glove but he wanted to see her passion as she climaxed, so he steadied her hips and told her to ride the shit out of him but don't look away.

"I want to see your face when you cum. When I feel your tighten around my cock as you scream your need for me. RIDE ME, Brace!"

His words were so compelling she couldn't do anything but comply, arcing as she ground her hips against him, slowly lifting up and down the ache started to grow. His hands were squeezing her hips feeling her start to tighten around him she arced, as she ground against him bringing one of his hands around to rub against her clit as she came unglued, screaming his name, bucking against him in her release.

Jesus, her cumming was nearly his undoing but he wanted the first time to be all about her, now he flipped her onto her back and lifting her hips buried himself deeper still, causing a moan to escape Brace as she start to get turned on again. He smiled, this could be more fun than he thought if she was that receptive to him. Reaching down he drew her legs up and parted them wider as he almost completely with-drew and slammed back into her. It didn't take very long before she was panting and wreathing again.

"That's it baby, let me hear your screams as you let go, I love hearing you scream my name as your go. "

She was already drenched and ready to go again and he couldn't hold out this time, he drove into her hard and deep, losing complete control as he felt her wet sheath tightened around his cock, sucking every last drop out of him as he collapsed on top of her, both of them fighting for breath.