Chapter 13

The next morning, Brace work up in a pleasurable haze, stretching deliciously. She had the most amazing dream and she wasn't sure that she really wanted to start the day right now, deciding to take a few more minutes to enjoy herself she snuggled down deeper in the blankets when her leg connected something warm and hard. All of a sudden it all came back to her as she flipped over in her bed, to see Lex sleeping peacefully beside her. Shit, OH MY GOD!!!! It wasn't a dream she thought, all those delicious things she thought she had dreamed had actually happened. Okay she needed time to process this! Looking at the clock, shit she was also supposed to be in study group in less than an hour. Brace jumped out of bed and ran for the shower, she would multi-task, thinking while she was showering.

As she turned the shower on she couldn't believe that she hadn't dreamed last night, it had been something she had wanted for so long that it almost seemed surreal. It had been fabulous, but then again with Lex she had always known it would be, she has always felt like he was the half of what would make her whole. That was the problem though, they hadn't talked about feelings and the future, they had chemistry, there was certainly no denying that but she wanted more and she wasn't sure that Lex did and that would break her heart all over again. She was so lost in thought she didn't hear the bathroom door open until Lex was opening the shower, and climbing in behind her.

"You started without me!" he said with his customary smirk.

"Ahhhh..." was all Brace could manage to get out seeing Lex step naked into her shower.

"Let me wash your back" he said as he took the loofa and some of her body wash and slowly started to wash her back.

Feeling Lex's hands on her skin again was just about Brace's undoing, his touch brought goosebumps to her skin and started to warm her from the inside out. Slowly he moved all over her back and dipped down to run the loofa across her ass making sure she was clean, that every last inch of her was clean apparently as he didn't miss one piece of flesh. Having him pay so much homage to her was started to have an effect on her as she started to get warm and her skin started to flush under his touch. Her breath started to quicken, glancing back over her shoulder she could see his smirk, he was well aware of what he was doing to her.

"Pretty sure that I am as clean as I am going to get on my back side"

"I just wanted to be thorough"

Before she could make a smart ass reply he flipped her around to face him, smiling down at her.

"But your right, I should really make sure to clean the front now"

Brace bit her lip holding her breath as he started to rub the loofa over her starting at her neck and working his way down, ensuring to make sure that he made a few concentrated passes over her sensitive breast as he continued downwards. As he made his way toward the juncture of her thighs Brace's breath came out in a whoosh, causing Lex's smile to broaden. He continued to tease her, slowly dragging the loofa over her sensitive skin, skimming but never touching the area she was most wanting him to. Looking down, she realized that while he was torturing her he wasn't entirely immune to what he was doing and she thought... two can play at this game.

"My turn!" Brace said as she took the loofa from Lex.

Brace turned him around into the spray and started on his back, at the top of his broad shoulders that she loved so much, and working her way down to his tapered waist. She made sure to pay extra close attention to his ass as she rubbed the loofa back and forth over it, seeing his hands clench at his side, and knowing he was feeling just as excited by what she was doing as she was.

"Turn around so I can do your front" she murmured.

Slowly he turned around, not bothering to hide the effect that her washing him had had on him. Brace just stared hungrily at him, devouring him with her eyes.