Chapter 9

*****Author's Note

Please be aware explicit sexual scenes, adults only!

Brace woke up with a start when she heard the chair crash and cursing coming from the window. In the light coming from the moon she could make out the silhouette of a man, she would know that man's silhouette anywhere.

"Lex?"

"Shit, sorry did I wake you?"

"Kinda, yeah."

"You're not bunking with Topaz are you?"

"No, she's still bunking with Jake, which until this moment didn't seem odd to me."

"That only just occured to you? Have you never watched them together?"

"No why? You don't think? Nah, not Topaz, she isn't his type."

"And what exactly is his type" Lex asked as he pulled his shirt off?

"Much like yours, slutty and easy with no commitment required. Ummm, what are you doing?" Brace asked.

"Getting ready for bed and I take insult to the description of the women I keep company with."

"Did you not just say this morning that you needed to keep your distance?"

"Yes, but I also can't sleep without thinking about you, missing you and wanting, no needing to be with you."

"So what the hell are you doing?" Brace demanded as he climbed into bed with her.

"I'm conceding, my concession is to fall asleep holding you, nothing else!" Lex said as he gathered her close.

"Really? And nothing else? And do I get a say in this?"

Lex grinned cockily, "Do you want me to go?"

"Nope, but we aren't playing by your rules!"

"Brace - " too late Lex realized he underestimated her as she rolled on top of him straddling his hips.

Brace bent her head to kiss him, only to have Lex try to control the situation by refusing to respond. He wouldn't shove her off but he wouldn't actively participate, well she would see about that! Challenge accepted, Lex!

Since kissing him required active participation she decided different tactic. She moved to the side of his neck, gently taking his ear lobe she gave it a quick nip and when he jerked she soothed it with her tongue. Dragging her tongue down his neck dropping wet kisses along her path. Leaning back slightly she could see the pulse in his neck beating rapidly, not so immune to me after all, Brace thought to herself.

Brace slowly dragged her finger over his flat nipples, rubbing the pads of her fingers so they caused some friction as she did. She heard his sharp in-drawn breath, his eyes tightly closed. He was gorgeous Brace thought looking at him realizing she was turning herself on as much as him.

Brace shifted so that Lex's erection was cradled between her legs, so he could feel the heat and wetness of her as she leaned over and licked a wet trail around his nipple but never quite touching it. She could see his hands fisted in the blankets, she knew he was close to breaking she just had to hold on out a little longer. Dragging her tongue across one nipple Lex couldn't contain his moan, that sound made Brace hot, she leaned back arcing some as she played with his nipples, not realizing her hips has started to move without conscious thought.

Rubbing him against her engorged flesh, feeling the friction against her jewel when the head of his rigid cock hit it was just about her undoing. Moaning she leaned forward taking his nipple in her mouth and sucking on it as she continued to move her hips riding him.