8|Home Not So Sweet Home

A week later, Natalia found herself on her way to O'Hare International Airport with Adriana. She couldn't believe she was going back to Vegas. It had been a good couple of months since the last time she went, and she really thought she wouldn't go back anytime soon.

Yet there she was. On her way to board a plane to Vegas. Somewhere that held bittersweet memories for her. It was where she was blessed with her best friends, but also where the unthinkable had occurred.

"Adri, we're here," Natalia said as she got out of her car and opened the trunk to get her luggage.

When she didn't hear any movement she yelled, "ADRIANA HUNT!"

That seemed to do it as seconds later, Adriana jumped up, "Huh? What?"

"We're here. Come on. Get my purse too please? I've got your luggage," Natalia said as she closed the trunk.

Adriana scrambled up to get their purses and quickly followed behind Natalia. They walked through the airport for a few minutes, but it almost seemed like they were going in circles.

"Do you know where we're going," Adriana wondered when they passed the same store for the 3rd time.

"I thought I did, but I guess not," Natalia said as she looked around.

"Lost," asked a voice from behind them.

Natalia nearly jumped out of her skin when she turned to face none other than Anthony Rizzo, "Uh, yeah. Sorta. Do you know where we're going?"

"Yeah, follow me. It can be kind of confusing," Anthony said as he walked in front of them.

After passing multiple hallways and going through several doors, they made it to the passageway leading them to the private jet.

"Ladies first," Anthony smiled as he opened the door for them.

Natalia smiled uneasily as she passed him and walked into the tunnel.

"I seriously can't believe we're flying private," Adriana whispered as they walked through the tunnel leading to the plane.

"Get used to it because I have a feeling this'll be happening a lot," Natalia muttered.

Once they were on the plane, Adriana and Natalia took the two seats in front while Anthony went to the back.

"Thanks," Natalia said as she stopped him from going further, "For, um, helping us back there. We probably wouldn't have found it without you." She let out an uneasy laugh for good measure.

Anthony smiled as he said, "What kind of guy would I be if I left a damsel in distress?"

Natalia laughed as she said, "Very funny, Rizzo."

Anthony then kept walking to his seat in the back and the two girls settled in as they waited for Kris and Jessie.
--------------