23|Jealousy At Its Finest

The next time Natalia saw Anthony was a week after the food tasting. They had gotten together to continue planning stiff for the wedding, and of course, Anthony was insistent about her coming over.

Natalia mindlessly moved things around on her laptop as she was on a website creating the invitations for Jessie's bridal shower. Truly, Natalia knew nothing when it came to planning things or being creative.

It just wasn't her thing, but it was part of her job as the maid of honor to organize things, so she had to suck it up and do so.

"Does that look okay to you," Natalia asked Anthony as she passed him her laptop.

He looked over it as he said, "Yeah, but you're missing the location.

"Thank you, captain obvious," Natalia sarcastically stated, "I haven't found a location yet."

"We can go scout locations," Anthony offered, "I know a few places that would be more than happy to hold Jess' bridal shower."

"Okay, we can do that next time. I still have to make the actual guest list," Natalia said as she opened the tab with the list on her laptop.

"That's a lot of people," Anthony said as he saw Natalia scroll through it.

"Jess has a lot of friends," Natalia laughed, but then got serious as she said, "Plus, I figure the more people the better. She can't get sad that her parents won't be there."

"They still haven't budged," Anthony asked.

Natalia shook her head, "Tyler even said that they told him to try to talk her out of it."

"What's the deal with Tyler anyways? Is he for the wedding or against it," Anthony asked.

"To be honest, I think he's a mix of both. Don't get me wrong, I love the Delp's, but Tyler is easily influenced by his parents when it comes to certain things. But as far as I'm concerned, Jess told me he's going to be a groomsman," Natalia shrugged.

"Really? That's news to me," Anthony said, "Kris never mentioned it."

"Maybe he forgot," Natalia shrugged.

Anthony nodded, but he couldn't focus because that feeling he had from when Tyler asked the girls out was back. He felt this feeling in the pit of his stomach, and he hated it. It made him feel sick.
-
-
-
Natalia was looking at pictures Anthony was showing her from all
the different possible locations for Jessie's bridal shower.

"I really like the second one," Natalia said, "The skyline is beautiful and I know Jess would-"

Natalia was cut off when her phone began to ring.

She pulled it out and when an unknown number flashed, she felt her heart drop.

What if it's Chase again, she panicked.

She took a deep breath, and answered the call.

"Hello," Natalia said.

"Hey, Nat. It's Tyler."

Natalia instantly let out a breath as she heard his voice.

"Oh, hey. What's up," Natalia said as she looked up at Anthony.

He raised a brow and she mouthed 'Tyler' to him, at which point he turned away.

Natalia didn't have time to question him because then Tyler spoke up.

"Jess and Kris are out doing wedding stuff, so I wanted to know if you wanted to do something," Tyler asked.

"Uh," Natalia tried to think of something to use as an excuse, but then realized that it was best to go out with Tyler to see if he knew more about Chase.

"Sure, Ty. Just tell me when and where," Natalia said.

"The cafe down the street from the apartment in a half an hour," Tyler suggested.

"Yep, I'll be there," Natalia said as she hung up.

"What did Tyler want," Anthony asked.

"He's alone in the apartment," Natalia shrugged, "He just wanted to hang out."

"Alone or with Adriana and Kylie too?"

Natalia smiled lightly at his question.

Was he jealous? There's no way, Natalia thought to herself, but there's only one way to find out.

"He didn't mention them," Natalia answered.

"Hm," Anthony simply said.

"What," Natalia giggled, "Is there a problem?"

"No, no problem," Anthony quickly said.

"Okay, well, I should get going if I want to be there on time," Natalia said as she grabbed her purse.

"Right," Anthony said as he walked her to the door.

Natalia couldn't help the smile that made its way to her face. His one worded responses really made it seem like he was in fact jealous.

"Thank you for helping me today," Natalia said as she leaned up to kiss his cheek, "It means a lot that you're helping me with everything."

"Even trade, right? I help you, you help me," Anthony shrugged, "I'm just doing the right thing."

"I'll see you soon then, so we can start visiting locations," Natalia said.

"Right, yeah," Anthony said.

Natalia turned away, but then called back, "And Anthony? The whole jealous thing is pointless. It's just Tyler."

She didn't give him anytime to respond as she simply kept walking down the hall to the elevator.

As she walked to her car from the lobby, she smirked victoriously to herself.

If he was jealous, then he had to have some feelings for her, right?

------------
So next chapter we'll get a bit more insight into who Tyler is and what he's about 😉

Until next time,
Gabby