51|Meeting the Ex

The game was going well to say the least. The team held a steady lead throughout the game, and the girls were happily chatting amongst themselves as they watched the game.

"Do you think this filter makes my complexion nice," Adriana wondered aloud as she shifted her phone over to show her friends.

"With a face like yours, even the ugly filters look nice," Jessie assured as Adriana smiled and posed for her Snapchat.

"Can you stop the selfies for a second and go to the bathroom with me," Natalia asked her brunette best friend, and Adriana made a show of putting her phone away and readjusting her sunglasses.

"If we must," Adriana dramatically sighed as she got up from her seat and waited for Natalia to walk back up the stairs leading to the floor with the food stands and the bathrooms.

The two girls set off and up the stairs to reach their destination, and managed to get there without a problem. Waking out a few minutes later, Adriana mindlessly scrolled through her phone while Natalia played with the necklace around her neck- a gift from Jessie. They were both caught off guard though, by Adriana's loud yelp.

"My phone," Adriana yelled as she watched her iPhone tumble to the ground from her hands.

"I'm so- oh," came a voice from in front of Adriana, causing both Natalia and Adriana to look at who the voice came from. "So you're Jessie's friends."

"And you're Kayla," Adriana said as she crossed her arms, ready to fight the brunette girl in front of them.

"We really should get back to the game," Natalia intervened, not wanting to cause a scene or start any problems

"We really should get back to the game," Natalia intervened, not wanting to cause a scene or start any problems. Drama with the ex was definitely not on her agenda for the surprise trip.

"Nonsense," Kayla laughed as she grabbed Natalia's wrist. "We haven't had a chance to formally meet. I'm Kayla Waldorf."

"We know," Adriana bitterly said as she eyed the hand the brunette had on her best friend in distaste. "Now, if you would just be so kind as to let-"

"You have such pretty eyes," Kayla remarked, making Adriana let out an exaggerated sound of annoyance.

Natalia went to thank her, but was stopped when Kayla continued. "I'd recognize those eyes of yours anywhere. You're Anthony's new girlfriend, right? I saw you in that ENews article," Kayla shrugged.

Natalia's eyes widened slightly, and Kayla, once again, spoke up. "Oh, no, I've totally freaked you out, haven't I? There's no hard feelings here. I just wanted to meet the girl who managed to steal Anthony Rizzo's heart."

"I really don't think that's necessary," Adriana intervened.

"Yeah, we should really get back to our seats. Don't want to miss anymore of the game," Natalia said, as she forced a laugh and tugged her wrist from Kayla's grasp.