21|The Glo Up

The next morning, Natalia was walking out of her last class and towards her car when her phone rang.

Jessie's name popped up, bringing a smile to Natalia's face.

"Jess, what's up?"

"I have a huge favor to ask. Are you free right now," Jessie asked

"Uh," Natalia paused as she got to her car, "I was about to go to the library to study for my test tomorrow."

"I really need you to pick up my brother from the airport. I would go, but they're taking really long here at the dealership. You're my only hope because Adriana's at a shoot and Kylie's still in class," Jessie begged, "I'll take you out to eat after."

Natalia groaned as she said, "Fine, but only because you promised me food."

"Thank you! Thank you," Jessie cheered, "His flight is United. He'll be where we normally pick up Mason from."

"Okay, I'm on my way," Natalia said as she began driving towards O'Hare International Airport.
-
-
-
Natalia parked her car by the United terminal and got out of her car to lean against it. She surveyed the people, but had no idea who she was looking for. She hadn't seen Jess' little brother in years.

The mention of her name had her bringing her head up to meet the gaze of a brown eyed guy.

"Tyler," Natalia asked in shock, "Tyler Delp?"

"The one and only," he chucked as he brought her into a hug.

"You grew up," she said as she pulled away and took a good look at his now defined muscles, even under the coat he was wearing.

Jess definitely failed to mention how you had a massive glo up, Natalia thought to herself.

"Come on," Natalia said as she grabbed his bag, "I'll take you to Kris and Jessie's."

"Where is Jess anyways," Tyler asked as they got into the car.

"She got caught up at the dealership, but I'm pretty sure she's meeting us at the apartment," Natalia said as she tuned on her car.
-
-
-
"Thank you so much for this," Jessie said as Natalia and Tyler got to the apartment, "I owe you big time."

"I believe I was promised food," Natalia giggled.

"You got it," Jessie said, "by the way, don't forget about the food tasting."

"That's today," Natalia asked.

"And you forgot," Jessie groaned.

"I'm messing with you. Of course I didn't forget. What kind of maid of honor would I be if I did," Natalia teased.

Jessie playfully rolled her eyes as she said, "I'll see you at 6, and please wear something nicer."