35|Spotted

Natalia tapped her foot against the concrete impatiently as she waited for the ringing from her phone to stop.

"You have reached-"

Natalia groaned as she hung up the phone. She had called Lily in hopes of pretending everything had gone fine with her mother, but clearly her plan wasn't going to work. With no other options, she decided to call Anthony.

"Natalia? Are you okay," Anthony asked in concern. She could vaguely hear some conversation in the background and assumed they were all still at the Bryant's.

"Care to help out a damsel in distress," Natalia joked in hopes of lightening up the situation.

"Did your mom do something? Are you okay? Where are you," Anthony began to bombard her with questions and Natalia had to calm her heart down before it burst.

He cares, she thought to herself.

"I'm fine. Annoyed, but totally fine," Natalia finally said as she looked around the hotel the restaurant was located in, "I'm at Nobu. It's in the Caesar's Palace. Mind picking me up?"

"We'll be there in 20," Anthony said as she heard more shuffling on his end, "Don't move."

"Not like I could," Natalia sighed as she put her phone away.

As she went to sit down at a nearby bench, she took notice of a familiar figure heading towards the hotel. She could recognize those golden locks from a mile away. Savanna Parker

Natalia debated with herself for a few seconds before ultimately deciding to follow after the tall, blonde haired girl. She made sure to keep a fair amount of distance, and followed her all the way to the front of the restaurant. Natalia stayed behind a pillar as she watched Savanna embrace a guy. At first glance, it seemed like nothing, but when the guy turned around, Natalia saw that it wasn't just any guy. It was Tyler Delp. She quickly pulled out her phone and snapped a picture to send to the group chat. Natalia watched as Savanna kissed his cheek, and then the two disappeared into the restaurant.

Natalia was about to send the picture to the group chat when she noticed an old lady looking at her suspiciously. She scowled at the older woman and said, "Can I not stand here?" The old lady seemed horrified by her behavior and walked off muttering something about "teenagers."

Natalia sighed as she sent the picture to the group chat.
-------------
Fam Bam 💥

Nat 💃🏼💛

Spotted at Nobu 🤔Jess 👰🏻💓You've got to be kidding me 🤦🏻‍♀️

Spotted at Nobu 🤔
Jess 👰🏻💓
You've got to be
kidding me 🤦🏻‍♀️

Dri 👸🏻💜
You're such a stalker 😂

Mase 👨🏻‍🎓🖤
Been knowing this ^
Nat ruined lives in HS 😂

Nat 💃🏼💛
No comment 😂🙃