30|So Not Official

Kylie had decided to come over to help Natalia pack for Las Vegas, and to keep her company. This time, they would all be making the trip to the dreaded city of Las Vegas.

"You don't need this many sweaters, Nat," Kylie said as she folded the stack Natalia had just placed by the luggage.

"I get cold," Natalia defended, "Besides, we're staying for a bit longer this time."

"Are you going to be okay," Kylie asked at the mention of their lengthy stay.

"I'll be fine," Natalia sighed, "I know everyone is scared of my going to Vegas, but it's fine. I'm over it, and so should everyone else."

"Fine, fine," Kylie said as she dropped the topic, "I heard you have a secret admirer."

"Oh, um, yeah," Natalia said with a small laugh, "Jess told you?"

"Yeah. So you really have no idea who sent it," Kylie asked.

"No, I don't," Natalia lied, "but it's whatever. They clearly didn't want me to know, so why bother looking for clues."

"Maybe they'll send you something else," Kylie said.

"Yeah, maybe," Natalia sighed.
--------------------

NataliaGrey| when the bestie comes over to help you pack ☺️ [tagged: KylieMontgomery]2,571 likes|88 comments

2,571 likes|88 comments

JessDelp: but are you actually packing? 🤔
KylieMontgomery: 😩 you have no faith in us @/JessDelp
AdrianaHunt: my girls be looking like snacks 💖🔥👅
Bryzzo: best friend goals 😍

JessDelp: but are you actually packing? 🤔KylieMontgomery: 😩 you have no faith in us @/JessDelpAdrianaHunt: my girls be looking like snacks 💖🔥👅Bryzzo: best friend goals 😍

KylieMontgomery| packing is hard work 😩 [tagged: NataliaGrey]
2,682 likes|77 comments

MasonHunt: neither of you even where glasses 🤔
NataliaGrey: it's called fashion ✋🏼 @/MasonHunt let me live 😩
AdrianaHunt: Nat has so much clothes 😂
KylieMontgomery: fr fr making this 10x harder 😂 @/AdrianaHunt
-------------------
Natalia was settled on her couch watching Saved by the Bell when her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID to see that Anthony was calling.

Natalia looked towards Kylie, who was soundly sleeping, and walked into the hallway to take the call.

"Hello," Natalia said as she answered.

"Nat! Hey, are you busy," Anthony asked in a rushed tone.

Natalia bit her lip, "What? Why? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, yeah," Anthony said, "but I'm outside your building."

Natalia stepped out of the hallway, and found Kylie still sound asleep. She couldn't very well invite Anthony in while Kylie was sleeping.

"Okay," Natalia finally said, "I'll be right out."

With that, Natalia hung up and grabbed a coat. She was only dressed in a thin pair of sweatpants, and the Chicago winter was unbearable.

She covered Kylie with a blanket and turned off the tv before walking out the door and to the elevator.

The whole way down, Natalia felt anxious. What did he want to see her for? Lately it felt like they were a couple just without the title.

Natalia couldn't help but wonder if they were ever going to make it official.
-
-
-
As soon as Natalia was out the door of her building, she was hit with a gust of cold air. She brought her coat closer to her, and looked around for Anthony. She found him leaning against his car, looking at his phone, a little ways down from her building.

"Hey," Natalia smiled as she greeted him.

"Hey," Anthony said before taking notice of her shivering body, "Are you cold?"

"A little, but-"

Natalia was cut off when Anthony brought her into a hug. She instantly felt the warmth flood her body, but at that point, she wasn't sure if it was from him or from being that close to him.

"How was your day," he softly asked her.

In the dim lighting of the lamppost near them, Natalia looked up and saw the genuine wonder in his eyes.

"It was okay," she shrugged, "Kylie came over to help me pack for Vegas, and she decided to spend the night."

"You're going on the Vegas trip," Anthony asked.

"Yeah," Natalia said, "Why wouldn't I?"

"I just thought you wouldn't exactly be rushing to go back," Anthony shrugged.

Natalia knew exactly what he meant, and decided to avoid the topic that had the ability to change her mood from happy to bitter in seconds.

"How was your day," Natalia asked.

"It was okay."

"Did you spend time with your brother?"

Natalia felt the tension that resulted from the question, but chose to ignore it. She wanted him to know that he could talk to her about the things that bothered him. She had after all shared a huge and scary part of her life with him.

"Yeah," Anthony vaguely answered.

"It must be nice to see him."

"Mhm," Anthony hummed as he looked up at the sky above them.

"I have to go sign the papers for the banquet hall tomorrow, and I know you said you would take me, but you don't have to. You can spend time with your brother," Natalia said.

"Nat, it's fine. I said I'd take you, so I will."

"Yeah, but it's your brother. If you want to-"

"Nat," Anthony said in an almost annoyed tone, "It's fine. Why are you fighting me on this?"

Natalia bit her lip and sighed, "I heard about your relationship with your brother, but I totally get it. I know it's not exactly the same situation, but I get the feeling."

"Let me guess," Anthony said, "Kris and Jess told you."

"Yeah, but with good reason. You can't hold it all in. It's not healthy. I should know," Natalia sighed, "and because of that you can talk to me about it."

Anthony pulled away from her and let out a sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Natalia could see his tension build, and how annoyed he was becoming at the topic, but not even she was expecting his next words.

"Well, you're not even my girlfriend, so no. I won't talk to you about my family."

---------------
When there's no drama, you just gotta spice things up a bit 😂🐸☕️ just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️

On another note, I have officially set a date for the wedding (lol legit planning this out) I'm thinking it'll take place either during the All Star Break or during the off season like KB and Jess had it irl. So we'll see how I want to plan this to fit the plot 😂

Until next time,
Gabby