29|Secret Admirer

It was nearly 3 in the morning when Anthony began to move around. He opened his eyes, and realized he wasn't at home. He then looked down and saw a sleeping Natalia.

As much as he didn't want to, he knew he had to leave, so he carefully lifted her off himself, and got up. But it didn't seem to work when Natalia's eyes fluttered open.

"Hey," Natalia softly said as she rubbed her eyes, "Are you leaving?"

"Yeah, my brother and his wife are staying at my apartment, and they're going to wonder why I'm not there," Anthony said.

Natalia nodded in understanding, and said, "I'll see you later, then."

Natalia was shocked when Anthony leaned down to kiss her cheek, "I'm sorry for crashing here."

"It's okay," Natalia shrugged.

With that, he was gone, and Natalia soon found herself falling back asleep.
-
-
-
"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty," yelled a voice in front of Natalia.

Natalia jolted awake, but since she was on the couch, she ended up rolling off of it. She opened her eyes to find Jessie with a bright smile and Kris' hand being offered to her.

As she grabbed Kris' hand, Natalia stood up and flipped Jessie off, "What are you doing here so early?"

"We thought we'd treat our favorite person to brunch," Jessie beamed.

"What do you want," Natalia scowled, "I'm sure you can tell me over dinner, and not breakfast."

"Seems like someone had a long night," Kris teased.

"I went to sleep late," Natalia shrugged.

"Just get up. Please," Jessie practically begged.

"Fine," Natalia groaned, "but only because there's food involved."
-
-
-
20 minutes later, Natalia was in the backseat of Kris' Audi. Mornings weren't necessarily her thing. She only got up early if she had to, which usually meant only for class or for a job.

"So what's up," Natalia said, "You both clearly have something to tell me."

"Can't we just take our best friend to eat," Jessie asked.

"Just tell me, Jess. You know I'd probably do it anyways," Natalia sighed.

"Can we just wait until we eat," Kris asked.

"Is it bad," Natalia asked as she noticed his tone of voice.

"No," Jessie quickly said, "It's fine, but Kris is right. Why rush it?"

Natalia sighed, but nonetheless dropped it. She had other things to think about, like the money her mother had deposited into her account, and where it came from.

"So where's Anthony? I've noticed you two seem to hang out a lot," Jessie nonchalantly mentioned.

"With his brother," Natalia shrugged.

"Really," Kris asked with wide eyes.

"What? Is that bad or something," Natalia asked in confusion.

"No," Jessie said, "but he doesn't have the best relationship with his brother." (A/n obviously this isn't true, but I'm manipulating it for my story)

"I'm kind of shocked that he's spending the day with him," Kris said, "They can never seem to get along for that long."

"From what I know, Anthony's brother and wife are staying at his place," Natalia explained.