Chapter Two

~Jaymiee~

It's been an hour since my encounter with the two black haired boys. My mind keeps replaying when Ricky had stepped out of the shower. His body imprinted in my head. Strong arms and a fit torso, not to mention the v. His wet hair, longer than Jaden's, dripping water down is neck.
A knock at the door breaks me out of my daydream. "Dinner is almost ready, come down whenever." Jaden's recognizable voice says through the door, I reply with a short 'okay' before taking my wet clothes off and searching through the cupboards, I manage to find a shirt, pants and a jacket.
Quickly putting them on, I make my way downstairs to stand in front of the table, Carolina greets me while Jaden is already sitting down and motions for me to come sit next to him. I give Jaden a quick glance before walking into the kitchen, "Can I help with anything?"
Carolina shakes her head and smiles, "Don't be silly, go take a seat. Everyone will arrive soon."
I walk back out of the kitchen and take the seat next to Jaden who instantly starts talking about things like sport and school that I'm apparently starting next week.
"Why are there so many chairs?" I interrupt Jaden, glancing around noticing eight other chairs with no people.
"What do you mean?" He raises his eyebrow.
"I mean there are eight chairs when it's just Carolina, Ricky and yourself." He snorts at me.
"Because-" He's interrupt once again when the door swings open to reveal five men, one of which is swinging car keys around his finger. His flaming red hair and piercing blue eyes makes me nervous as he scans over me.
"Ah, Jaden. Another one of your pretty ladies?" The red haired man questions, throwing the keys in a bowl then walking over to sit next to me.
"No, this is Jaymiee." He snaps, but his hostility is returned with a laugh.
"Hey there babe, my names Xander." I go to reply but my words stop short when the next of the five men that were standing at the door comes forward.
"Oi, stop stealing my spotlight bro, hey there. I'm Jessie, the hottest one." He winks, running his hand through his blond hair, his other hand holding a sports bag.
"You play sports?" I ask him, ignoring his cocky comments. Despise his attitude, he is very attractive with caramel tanned skin, chocolate eyes and beachy hair, he looks like someone straight out of a surfing magazine. He takes a seat on one head of the table. "Just basketball."
Another blond haired man walks across the room near the staircase. "Daniel." He murmurs quietly, disappearing up the stairs.
"Sorry about him, he doesn't really talk much." The next man steps forward, taking the seat across from me. "I'm Luke, the oldest. You won't see me very often though."
"Yeah he's already grown up and moved out!" The last one bursts in, he runs a hand through his red hair, his brown eyes connecting with mine. A blush spreads across his face. "I'm Charlie."
"Nice to meet you all." I speak, a small smile on my face.
Carolina starts to bring out huge dishes of food while I spot Ricky quietly come down the stairs and sit next to Charlie.
The door opens and another man walks through, dropping his suitcase and joining us at the head of the table.
"Hello children." He says in a stern voice. A few moments of silence pass before Xander starts laughing so hard he almost falls out of his chair.
Carolina wipes her hand on the apron she wears then takes it off sitting next to the man who just joined us, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "This is my husband, David." I wave at him before Carolina announces to dig in, which is exactly what me and the other boys do.

Dinner was delicious, but I think it's time for me to think everything through. I bid goodnight to everyone before making my way upstairs and into my new room, changing into a long grey shirt I founding hanging up and jump into bed.

-----

Authors note :
So I've rewritten this chapter, it's only a little bit different.
Which boy is your favorite?
Thanks for reading

Welcome back rereaders, c:

Jess.