Chapter Four

~Jaymiee~

Unreal.
All of this is so unreal.
The fluffy carpet floor tickles my feet as I stand at the top of the stairs, looking around the room at the 8 doors, including mine.
I look to the right, noticing Ricky's door is wide open, my curiosity peeks. I wonder what he's up too. Images flash through my head of his well built figure half naked, the drops of water rolling down his neck onto his chest, continuing on to his packed stomach and disappearing in his v that was not well covered by a white towel that had been hanging dangerously low.
Before I make a move and snap out of my daydream, he walks out his room and spots me and stops in his tracks. His piercing eyes, more intense than Jaden's, make me feel nervous as if I'm presenting something or I've gotten caught doing something I shouldn't have. We both don't say a word as he looks at me while I try and avoid eye contact.
"I was about to go look for you." He says, his deep voice as smooth as an ocean.
"Wh-why?" I stutter, suddenly feeling a lot of pressure. Although him and Jaden were both stunning there's something about him. His muscles seem to flex as he makes his way over to me, his mint breath fanning over my ear tickling my neck.
"Don't come in my room again." He whispers, pulling away and walking past me down the stairs. I feel my face turn red. I didn't think we would actually say anything about it but it's a fair enough statement. I shouldn't intrude on his privacy.
"It was an accident." I manage to catch him half way down the stairs. His huge frame stops before turning around.
"I don't care what it was." His voice wasn't quiet but it wasn't loud either, but the message he's displaying is clear. "I wasn't the one who wanted you here in the first place." He turns back around, walking down the rest of the stairs leaving me up here to think.
They don't want me here.
This isn't my family.
This isn't my place.
I don't belong here.
I hear footsteps coming up the stairs, the last thing I want to do is run into one of the boys, especially Ricky. I take a few steps to my room before Jaden's voice is hears from everywhere. "Food is on the table." The footsteps stop, then I heard them making their way back down stairs. I don't follow, I'm not hungry. Instead I take this time to get some sleep.

-"You're next." An unfamiliar voice yells into my right ear. A continuous sting from my right cheek has me trying to struggle out of the ropes that bond my hands and feet together.

"I am coming for you Jaymiee." I feel a cold piece of metal slice through my skin leaving a gash on my lower neck.

"Let me go!" I tell the man. Then the lights turn on. Where the man's face should be is a black hole. He has no face. He reaches for something in his back pocket. I open my mouth to scream but again, my lungs feel like they've been filled up with sponge and no sound comes out. His fingers wrap around a shiny silver gun, placing the cold barrel up against my forehead.
"I told you, you're next." He says before pulling the trigger.-

I immediately sit up right. It was a dream, just like last night. As the memory of my dream slips away my stomach rumbles, since I didn't eat last night maybe I should go and grab something. I get up and change into the first thing I saw on the ground and make my way down stairs and very quietly into the dark living room.
My eyes take a second to adjust before I hear a slight scratching noise. I feel my way around the corner to see a the wooden floor illuminated by a dim light. I peek my head around the corner to see his flaming red hair.
"Xander?" His head snaps up in surprise at my voice. "What are you doing?"
He continues to look at me in silence, a pickle hanging from his mouth and the jar and a piece if watermelon in both of his hands. This is definitely a sight for sore eyes.
"I'm hungry." I managed to catch as he legitimate slurps the pickle into his mouth and crunching away on it.
"Is there any leftovers from tonight?" I ask, he pulls out a tray of cold lasagna and hands it to me. I start to serve myself and Xander finishes with his food and comes to join me.
"What's up?" He asks.
"Just a bad dream." He let's out an 'ah'. I place my huge piece of lasagna on the plate, because a girls gotta eat, and put it in the microwave. Xander covers it back up and places it back in the fridge. "Why are you awake?"
"I don't know, I always go for a midnight snack though." He laughs, "I was actually about to go for a walk."
"Oh, don't let me stop you."
"Nah, I'm not really one for all that exercise stuff." He shrugs, walking over to me. He lowers himself so his face is the same height as mine, his innocent blue eyes looking into my brown ones. "That doesn't mean anything though."
Both his hands are placed on my waist, taking a step forward and presses me up against the kitchen bench. He was right, I could feel his strong torso through his thin shirt.
I freeze. No one has ever done this to me before, it also sounds like something you'd read in a shitty teen fiction book.
I put my hands on his chest, feeling the warmth as he brings his head down in the crook of my neck, wrapping is arms around my frame. "I hope we can get to know each other before you leave us." He moves my hair away from my cheek, leaving a small peck on it then walking away with his hands in the air and pointed like a crabs and raising each each of his legs to his chest each step he takes.
I'm seriously about to fall on the ground from laughing but the microwave beeps, signaling my delicious lasagna is ready.  Food over boys anytime.

-----

Authors note :
So I updated another one. I have to admit, I'm a Xander bias.

Also I'm so sorry if you're new, I'm working really hard so you can read the better version because not the story doesn't make sense lol I'm so sorry

Also my bias in BTS is the whole group (I legitimate lean towards all of them.)
Exo bais is Kai, Baekyun and Chanyeol.
SF9 bias is Inseong.
BlackPink bias is all of them  (Queens 👌)
NCT bias is TOO MANY OF THEM OK.