~22~

~Jaymiee~

"Everybody in dah house, put yo hands up!" Xander calls into the microphone. I am squished into the crowd that has been lead out onto the dance floor, surrounded by blue and pink flashing lights, I put my hands up and move my body to the unknown beat. "Jaymiee Marie, get your sexy ass up here girl!"

I push through the sweaty body's, making my short red dress climb up my leg a little more than it should. My red stiletto heels click on the floor as I climb up to the stage where Xander grabs hold of my hand and pulls me up. The thumping of the music shakes my body more than down on the dance floor. I smile at Xander as the crowd moves below us.

"Do you like my club?" He asks as his eyes scan the building. He really has done a great work in making this one of the most popular clubs in the town. Lights hang from the ceiling and a bar is placed on the other side of the room, the bartender is doing those cliché fancy tricks bartenders do while the people sit on the red stool at the front of the bar.

"Hell yeah! I still can't believe that I'm allowed in because of the... You know what I mean! Let's dance!" I say, quickly grabbing his hand and leading him onto the dance floor. He looks at me strangely and puts his hands on my waist, pulling me into his body, which was still a brick wall as I remember. I fling my hands around his neck and move my hips to the beat of the unknown techno song that has just come on.

I feel the atmosphere change into a more dangerous vibe, I feel a large poke at my leg and I look up at Xander and smirk. "Really?" He blushes before removing me from him and mumble something about the bathroom then run off.

"How about a dance?" A familiar voice says, his alcohol smelling breath almost making me gag as it fans my face. I turn around to see a middle aged man with blonde hair and green eyes that I knew to well.

"Daniel..." I breathe, not being able to say anything else. "You monster!"

"I had to Jaymiee, you were in our way." I let out a sarcastic laugh before pushing him away from me.

"There's more of you?" I poke his chest with my index finger continuing on my rant. "You little monster, never speak to me, never look at me, never even come close to me. For all I care you can rot in hell, you little piece of shit!" Surprisingly, I haven't got the crowds attention and Daniel moves, letting the crowd swallow him. But he doesn't go without saying final words.

"I will be seeing you again, Jaymiee." Then he's lost in the crowd and I feel a warm hand being placed on my arm. I shiver at it's warmth.

"Xander, you can't leave me like tha- Oh..." I stop myself realising it's not Xander at all, but it's Jaden. He wears a casual black shirt with ripped jeans, showing small scars on his knees. His concerend features tell me something bad has happened. He points to the door and grabs my hand, leading me outside into the cold air. I shiver and pull my dress down trying to make my legs warmer. It didn't work if you were wondering. Putting my arms across my chest, I nod at Jaden to tell him to start speaking.

"Jessie's dead." He gets straight to the point, leaving me stunned.

"Excuse me?" I ask in disbelief. My mouth hanging open as tears start to well in both of our eyes. "How?"

"I don't know Jay! I don't know!" He shouts, making me step back away from him. He takes large steps towards me until he's right in front of me. I take more steps back just to be rammed into the steel wall that feels cold on my back. He grabs my hand and puts it on his rough, cold cheek, inhaling deeply as if I was the cure to his madness. The tears fall out of both of our eyes at the thought of Jessie being dead.

"Where did you find him?" I mumble, pulling Jaden in for a hug. I kiss his neck and he sighs.

"On my bed. Not moving, not breathing. It was like he was sleeping with his eyes open." I wipe my tears on black shirt and bury my fists into his shirt.