~30~

~Jaymiee~

Another week in this hell hole. "I have no idea how to run a gang." I state to Justin, who looks at me with respect. What the hell?

"You look for money, order people to get money and stuff. We've recently had someone ship meth to America." Justin says like it was as easy as whipping dust off your pants. Speaking of pants, these yellow prison pants are really itchy, I wonder how many people have used them. "-Are you even listening?"

"What, huh?" Justin groans and slaps his hand on his head. "Well, I love you too, ass." I mumble under my breath. "So you basically treat me as a queen, right?" He laughs but nods to answer my question.

I stand up and face Justin, with a rather serious expression. "The first thing I want you to do is kill Lilly."

~~~~

~Ricky~

I can't believe she got convicted of manslaughter! It was self defense! I look at the hole in my blue wall that I put there the day she was found guilty in court. This is all Lilly's fault. I want her blood. I have to do this for Jaymiee.

A light ring of the doorbell rips me out from my thoughts, I fling the door open to reveal a guy in his twenties with light brown hair, lighter than mine and shining green eyes. I would say that he looks like me but a scar that covers hin left side of his face is barely visible.

"Hello." I say, my voice deeper than I thought it would be.

"Miss. Jaymiee has ordered me to show you this." He says, he bows to me before handing me a small white piece of paper. He pauses and looks at me. "It will explain everything." Then he runs off into the street leaving me standing there and looking at the letter. I quickly shut the door and take a deep breath, slowly opening the letter.
Dear Ricky,
I know it's been a few days but there are things that I can't say out loud. Daniel was the leader of the Black Fire gang and whoever kills the leader becomes the leader. Daniel killed my parents so they were leaders, then I killed him. Half of the jail is part of the gang and I've become dome sort of Queen thing. The person delivering this note may or may not have bowed to you, if he/she did it means that you're a high ranking within the gang. You are my partner so that makes you King. The things that I can do are unlimited and I will be seeing you soon.
Lots of love.
Jaymiee Marie, leader of the Black Fire gang.

She will be seeing me soon. What does that mean? This little piece of white paper leaves my more questions than answers, even though it's simple. It's right in front of me. I drop the note and walk over to the couch as the note drifts slowly to the ground, I pick up the remote and switch it to the news channel. Taking a seat on my blue couch, I turn all my focus on the television.

"Thanks for the weather report Bruce, now to breaking news. There has been a murder just in town, the killer hasn't been caught but the victim was young..." A picture pops up on the screen a girl with a recognizable face. My thoughts start to swirl and my senses start to because hazy. My breath quickens and my body starts to feel tight. Did she do this? I look back at the note and frown. "Lilly Roger, her life was taken so short in life."

Although I'm happy, what if Jaymiee did this?

What is her connection with this?

~~~~

Authors note: Sorry guys, short update :( I have a tiny bit of writers block D: Anyway, hope you liked it!

~Jess♥♡♥♡

PS: OH MY GOSH, THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE 10K READS :D :D :D You people make my day ♡♥