Chapter Three

~Jaymiee~

- The cold night sends shivers down my spine, my parents both stand in front of me as if protecting me from something. "Mum? Dad?" My voice is shaking, they both turn around in unison, their face twisting almost morphing into something else. Then all of a sudden their bodies dissappear like sand swept away in the wind, I try and speak but it's like my lungs are filled with sponge and before I know it I'm gasping for air.-

I wake up in a cold sweat, I check the clock by my bedside table.
12:30 PM
A knock on my door snaps me wide awake. "Who's is it?"
"It's me, Jaden." He says, still standing outside. I quickly get up and get dressed in the same clothes I had on last night and open the door.
"What's up?"
"Because it's Saturday and you're starting at our school on Monday, we need to get you a uniform so..."
"Oh, yeah. Alright. Just let my find some shoes and I'll be ready." I reply, heading back in and finding some shoes that are a bit too small.
"Jessie's tagging along as well." Jaden says as we walk together down the stairs. I hear a loud yell before Jessie pushes through us and out the door. "He's a bit excited." Jaden snorts, grabbing some keys and leading us both out the door.
The drive was very noisy, Jessie blasted his music up while Jaden was concentrating on not crashing his car, but we finally make it to what looks like a shopping district. Jaden parks the car before jumping out and opening my door.
"Thanks." I say to him, he smiles brightly closing the door behind me. Jessie trails behind us as we both walk into a uniform store filled with school clothes.
"Mum told us to get a uniform first, then regular clothes." He says, walking over to a blue and white coloured section. He picks up a white shirt with a blue logo on it and hands it to me. "Shirt, dress, raincoat, jumper, shoes. Would you prefer a skirt or pants?"
"Skirt please." He reaches into the back hanger and pulls out a huge blue checkered skirt that goes down to my shins. I let out a laugh, "There's no way it has to be this long."
Jaden joins in on my laughter, leaving Jessie with a clueless face. He grabs the skirt out of Jaden's hands and pushes it against his hips, giving us a pose. "Like what you see, darling?" He winks, leaving me little time to react before darting across the store and dropping the skirt on the ground.
I pick it up and dust it off, placing it around my waist noticing that it fits quiet well. I should still try it on though.
I turn around to tell Jaden I'm going to try it on but instead of facing Jaden I'm facing a huge pile of blue and white uniforms. "Try these on." He yells through them, practically throwing them into the change rooms and pushing me in as well.

We spent about an hour trying on different sizes of the same uniform but we ended up with perfect everything we needed, it's now onto regular clothes.
The shopping centers are huge and filled to the brim with the newest clothes I would normally be dying to get my hands on. I go through some racks of shirts, shoes, pants and jumpers before heading my way to the bra section. The look on Jaden and Jessie's faces are priceless, they look mortified. I see Jaden hit Jessie before jogging to catch up with me. They both don't say anything as I pick out some bras and panties, Jessie sending me a wink every time I would look in his direction.
"Alright, I'm ready." I announce, nodding to Jaden who whipes out a red credit card from his pocket.
"Let's go then."

It doesn't take long before all my bags are packed, and we're off to a book store where Carolina had placed orders for new school books. I feel horrible for wasting Carolina's money, I'll have to get a job to pay her back for everything. Jessie and I are in the car while Jaden is waiting inside to collect the books. "So how long do you think you'll be staying with us?" Jessie pipes up, lowering the volume of the music.
"I'm not sure, I can't intrude so I need to move out as soon as possible."
"Why? Where are your parents?"
My eyes fill with tears, almost like I had been holding all my sadness in. "They're..." My voice sounding weak, "They're dead."
"O-oh. I'm sorry." He says while sitting back into his seat. "My mum passed away as well." He doesn't go any further and to be honest, I don't think I can deal with anything at the moment.
The car door opens and Jaden hands me through a pile of books before getting onto the seat and flicking the car on. "That took way too long for something simple." He says, letting out a deep breath and rolling the car out into the traffic.
The drive home was very quiet compared to when we started off. Jessie wasn't taking out talk too well but neither was I, really. When we park in the huge driveway and make our way inside, Carolina greets us and makes sure we bought everything I needed for tomorrow and in general.
"Good work, boys and Jaymiee." Carolina smiles, "Dinner will be ready in a few."
Jessie beelines for the couch and flicks the TV on while Jaden gives me a wave and joins Carolina in the kitchen. Not knowing what to do, I make my way upstairs.

-----

Authors Note :

Probably from now on the story won't make any sense haha

Btw any ARMY here?
Exo-L's?
Karats?
RedLuvs?
I forgot NCT's name oops
(boi Lucas could punch me in the face and I would thank him.)

-this is the second update I've done on the new story 😑-