~18~

~Ricky's POV~

I stare at Lilly sleeping in my arms, she is the closest thing I have to Jaymiee and I'm never letting her go.

Lilly's beautiful blonde hair tickles my face as I think about what we have in the future. It's been nine months and the thought of Jaymiee waking up from her coma is nonexistent. Shaking the thought from my head, I bury my head in Lilly's hair and pull her closer to me, she struggles at my hold.

"Ricky, you okay?" I hear her light voice through the darkness of my new house. I turned twenty one a few weeks ago and bought a big white house with large glass walls out the back of the house, just to get away from the memories of the first time I saw Jaymiee.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking." I reply and give Lilly a kiss on the cheek. She flings her arms over my neck.

"It's about her, isn't it." The disappointment is clear in her voice, making me feel weak for thinking about her.

"When you think of her, think of me instead. We can create new memories with different settings and surroundings." I nod and rest my head in Lilly's shoulder. She was right. Jaymiee is my past and Lilly is my future.

~Luxia~

I stare at his beautiful face with love. A scar covers his handsome face from his right eye diagonally down to his right cheek. Sometimes I reach out and trace the scar left there from his fight with Ricky.

"Julian, where are we?" I ask, following his steps into the forest. He mumbles something about me being impatient and continues to walk through the thick bushes, trees and twigs.

Before I know it, we're standing in a small clearing in the middle of the forest. It's dimly lit my the candles placed on a picnic mat over by the other side. I look at Julian who has his gaze on the floor, he itches the back on his neck.

"Do you like it?" He asks shyly, I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his chest.

"I love it Julian." He looks at me and wraps his arms around me a second later.

"What's the special occasion?" I ask smiling up at him. He kisses the top of my head.

"Two years ago I found you in Daniel's bathroom and instantly fell in love with you Luxia." Julian kneels down on one knee and holds my hand in his two. "Luxia Madeline Roger, will you marry me?" He asks removing his warm hands from mine, pulling out a little black box and opening it to reveal a little gold ring with scattered diamonds resting on the top of the ring. I gasp and cover my wide mouth with my hand, tears well up in my eyes at the surprise of the question.

Noticing I was taking to long to reply I look down at Julian.

"If I say yes, you know you'll be my bitch forever now, right?" I say trying to break the silence.

"Anything for a beautiful girl like you." He replies smoothly, I smile at him.

"Yes." He lets out a massive breath before slipping the ring on my finger. I place my hands on the sides of his face and bring his head closer to my own. Our breaths mix as our lips come closer to each other.

"I love you Mr. Julian Sparks."

"I love you too Mrs. Luxia Madeline Sparks."

Our lips connect and a spark of heat flys up my body, I run my hands into his light hair, tangling my fingers in his golden locks. This moment is perfect. Everything goes to plan until I hear a buzzing noise. Julian growls before pulling his buzzing phone out of his back pocket.

"Hello?" His pale green eyes connect with the ground. "Yes Xander, she's here with me." I hear a scream from the other end of the phone. Julian's gaze connect with mine. Tears start pooling in his beautiful pale green eyes. "Yes, I'll be there immediately." He slams the phone shut and puts it back into his pocket, the tears now sliding down his face.

"She's awake."

~_~_~

Authors note: YES I KNOW SHORT UPDATE!!!! Very sorry but my mum banned me and took my phone D: This was a filler, watevr!

Questions:

1) What do you think of Lilly?

2) Engagement time!?!?!? :D

3) Don't actually have a third one x3

*Vote*

#Comment#

♡Be a unicorn♥