~20~

~Jaymiee~

Free from the white walls and bleach smelling building. I grip Charlie's hand tightly as if I was about to fall off the Earth if I were to let go. I walk to Charlie's silver Toyota and place my hands on the paint work, pulling his hand with mine. I take a sniff of the fresh air and listen to the lush green trees rustly in the air, I feel the morning sun bright on my face as I gently open the door and get in, feeling the warm leather interior slightly burn my skin.

"We've missed you." Charlie says as he pulls himself into the car and starts the ignition. I sigh at the thought of being so far away from the boys, I never thought I would miss them so much even when dreaming about them. Jaden especially.

Sometimes I wonder how Jaden is actually doing and if he has a special person with the same relationship as Ricky and I had. Anger boils inside of me, thinking that my 'sister' has stolen my only love, but then again, the doctors did tell the Roger's that I would most likely not wake up and if I did die, I would want him to move on.

I sit my head on the cool, glass window and take in the scenery that I have missed so much.

"I'm so sorry." Charlie speaks over the radio he had just turned on. "He was never suppose to stab you, I shouldn't have helped him!" I examine Charlie for a moment, noticing his grib has tightened on the steering wheel and his eyes are glazed. He helped Daniel.

"You what?!" I scream, my face turning into a line.

"I had to! He was going to kill my sister!"

"Oh yeah, your sisters life is more important than mine!" I fire back, even though if I did have a sister, which I apparently do, I would have picked someone else over her.

"He wasn't suppose to get you! Gosh Jay, he was ment to get Ricky!" He pulls up at the familiar house of the Roger boys and looks at me, his face set as stone.

"Even better! Your brother over your sister." I role my eyes, trying to tell him this conversation is just going around in circles.

"He's not even my brother. My mum died when I was five." He mumbles under his breath before opening the door and slamming it shut, leaving me sitting in silence. That was an overreaction on my behalf and I know it.

Climbing out the door like a turtle, I waddle inside the house and notice slight changed. The massive door doesn't creak and the dining table is gone making the walk way look bigger.

"Jaymiee!" I hear a yell from the kitchen and I look over to see Carolina standing with her hwnd clutched to her mouth and tears streaming down her face. "We missed you so much!" She mskes her way towards me and wraps her warm, comforting arms around my shoulders. I hug her close to me, feeling safe in her arms.

"We're so happy your back." She whispers, even though I feel like people aren't actually happy, which they aren't.

"Thanks. For taking me in, I mean." The look in Carolina's eyes made me feel warm and loved.

"We love you Jaymiee and that's enough." She laughs a little then pulls me out of her hug, instantly making me feel cold. "Right up stairs, we've changed the floor plan a little." I make my way up the familiar stairs and as I reach the top, I stand still. Most of the bedroom walls have been cut out making a bigger space. The only rooms that still stand are the guest bedroom, Charlie's room, Jaden's room and Daniel's room. I ball my fists trying to calm the memories of the fight and how he lured me into my almost death, but the I realise that the door has been painted a pale pink and has a name right up the top.

"Hello!" A voice churps, I turn my head slowly to see a person with flaming red hair and eyes like Charlie's, practically a girl version of Charlie. "You must be Jaymiee! I've heard so much about you, we're happy you're back."