~17~

~Unknown POV~

I am once again sitting her to her, holding her cold hand. Another year has past as my hope for her awakening becomes almost nonexistent.

"Ricky, there's someone here I would like you to meet." I look over my shoulder and look at the girl standing next to Jaden.

"Who are you?" I ask her as she looks between Jaymiee laying on the bed and me protectively standing between her.

"I'm Lilly Marie." I recognize the last name as Jaymiee's and then start to notice the similarities between the two girls. She has the same eyes and button nose. Her hair is blonde while Jaymiee's is light brown.

"Jaymiee's sister." I squint my eyes, trying to figure out a logical reason why Jaymiee didn't tell me about this.

"I know what you're think. My parents left me because it was too dangerous, I honestly don't know why they kept Jaymiee since it was dangerous for her too. But look what happened." She gestures to Jaymiee in the bed. I look at Lilly and notice how pretty she actually was. She doesn't deserve this as much as Jaymiee did.

"So. What were you to Jaymiee?" She asks, Her aura intoxicating me as Jaymiee's did.

"I'm her boyfriend." I say, letting her come and sit next to me. She looks at Jaymiee and leans over giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey little sister." Lilly whispers, her face filled with emotions. I get up nodding to Lilly before walking out the hospital door. Every step I take away from Jaymiee, I miss her more. What is with her parents? Why did they put her in danger?

~~

"Excuse me, who are you here to see?" The middle aged woman asks me at the front desk. Her face barely seen from over her computer, her thick rimmed glasses rest gently on her nose as she stands up to be seen over the desk.

"Daniel Roger." I say steadily, as I'm not going to rip out his throat.

"Okay, go right through. He's at cell 41." She says tapping her fingers on the desk and looking at the computer.

"How many visitors has he had?" I ask before preparing to be calm around Daniel.

"None, so far." I nod before making my way down the cells.

20.

28.

35.

41.

I stand in front of my brothers cell and take a deep breath while closing my eyes.

"Wasn't expecting you to be my first visitor in the two years I've been trapped in here." I hear rustling then a metal clank. Slowly, I open my eyes to reveal a rotten looking Daniel. His face twists into a smile.

"Can you believe my own father, my flesh and blood, won't visit me?" I laugh loudly in his face.

"After what you did, I believe it. You put a girl in a coma and you locked a girl up in your room you sick bastard!" I spit at him, he smiles more than he was before. "You like to see people squirm, don't you?" He nods before opening his mouth.

"Just like I loved watching Ash squirm. She never should have picked you. I loved watching Luxia squirm as she tried to escape and unfortunately I didn't see Jaymiee squirm because I though I had already killed her." I take deeps breaths, trying to control my anger as it only encourages him more.

"I'm out in another year. Excited?" I shake my head and make a mental note he's coming back in another year.

"We found out Luxia is Charlie's sister." I bring up, feeling that he already knew that.

"How do you think I blackmailed Charlie?" He asks. "Unlucky that he's not in here with me." I finally get fed up with the crap he's telling me.

"Have a nice year." I call as I walk away, giving him a rude gesture over the shoulder. The middle aged woman sees this and laughs a little. I send her a quick glare before opening the door to the entrance and stalking outside. I look at both guards standing outside the door and give them a quick nod. I start to make my way to the hospital but I'm shortly stopped by a familiar high pitched voice.

"Ricky!" She calls. My heart pounds at the familiarity.

"Jaymiee?" I ask, turning to look at her. My face falls at the sight of Lilly.

"Sorry." She looks at the ground. "You know, I miss her too and I didn't even know I had a sister until yesterday." She says, then looks up with her glassy pale eyes filled with tears.

"Sometimes I wonder if she's dreaming about me in her coma." I say to her, taking a step closer. Lilly looks at me before pulling me into a hug. I hug her back as tears fill my eyes. If Charlie had just said that Daniel was a psycho and he was holding Luxia captive this would have never happened.

"What was she like?" Lilly pulls back and looks me in the eyes, whipping away whatever tears were left.

"She was beautiful." I gush, "She was funny, nice, smart and to think I never told her I loved her." This time I can't hold back the tears. I had so many missed opportunities with Jaymiee. I never told her how I really felt from the first day I met her. I remember how she thought my room was the guestroom and I was angry because that was the same day I had an in counter with Julian but I never told anyone. Jaymiee's face went bright red when I found her, to be honest I felt a connection between us when I looked at her. I felt like I needed to protect her and keep her safe. Look where she is now! In a private hospital with nurses that try and flirt with my brother's and I while they nurse Jaymiee, with dim lighting and cold interior. That shouldn't be where my princess should be.

Why us?

~_~_~

Authors note: ... :O!!!!! Weow k den. Filler chapter. Stuff happened in the next! I promise. :D have fun ;)

P.S: This was really short but I still have a little writers block >.>

~Comment~

¤Vote¤

♥Be a Unicorn!♡