~9~

~Jaymiee~

"Julian you bit-"

"Ricky!"

"He was sleeping with her Charlie! I went to get some clothes and I come back with him sleeping with my friggin girlfriend!" Ricky yells and I rub my eyes to get a clearer view. I was in my room but the warmth of Ricky is gone. I frown then lift the blanket off me.

Currently, it's a Saturday and I am awake rudely by Ricky, Charlie and probably Julian yelling at each other. I slam the door on the wall as I come stomping outside to give them a peice of my mind.

"Shut the fu-" I start, but then realising the boys are looking at me and also that I was about swear.

"Fudge up! It's Saturday! Go to bloody sleep!" I glare at Ricky who has a newly bruised lip and blood nose, then to Julian to see he has the same as Ricky and last to Charlie, who is thankfully unharmed, exept from the scars and bruises from his meeting with 'a pole'.

"She was a good kisser too." I hear Julian say as I turn back into my bedroom. I flick my head to Julian.

"You stole my first kiss?" I ask, unbelievably astonished that he would do that. He has been anything but nice to me these past days.

"Yo-Your first k-ki-kiss?" He stutters as I see Ricky's face start to go red in anger. I slowly walk over and stand right in front of where his is lying down.

"You deserve this." I say before slapping him across the face, hard I may add, leaving all the suprised boys where they stand.

"You got yourself a keeper, Ricky." I hear Charlie joke as I march into my bedroom and slam the door, clearly signaling that I'm fairly pissed. I slam my head down on my pillow but being Jaymiee, I miss and slam my head on the bedside table.

"Ouch! that hurts like a bit-" Nope! After fixing up the pain in the back of my head, I carefully place my head on the pillow and go back to sleep.

~~~~

The crowd is cheering and chanting his name.

"Ricky, Ricky, Ricky."

I find myself seated next to Charlie and Daniel.

"Julian Sparkes fighting the ultimate fight champion him self, Ricky Roger!" I heard a strange voice boom. I see a silver glint hidden just under Julian's fighting glove.

"Ricky! Stop!" I yell, somehow figuring out that Julian is holding a knife. Ricky continues to take steps towards Julian, not seeing the knife has Julian slashes it at him.

"Ricky! Get away!" I yell once more before Julian advanves to Ricky, holding the knife into Ricky's skin. Everything goes silent as I hear the sickening sound of the knife pushing it's way through Ricky's flesh.

"Ricky!" I scream once more, trying to push through the crowd. Ricky turns to me with pain in his face.

"It's your fault Jaymiee. Yours." He says before the crowd swallows me hole and I can no longer see the painful sight of Julian holding the knife to Ricky's heart. I call for him as the crowd then turns into only two people.

"Daniel, Charlie. Ricky got stabbed!" I yell jumping into Daniel's arms.

"Charlie, take care of her please." I hear Daniel reply and push my off him before I feel a sharp pain in the middle of my chest.

"Charlie..." I say, tears slowly spilling from my eyes. Then I am engulfed into darkness calling out for Ricky.

I love him and never want to lose him.