Chapter-5

Helllooooooo!!! How are you all?

And 400 reads! Wowzerz! Thank you all so much. I love you all!

The chapter is dedicated to JustAnotherReader94 for her regular comments and votes!

I don't wanna take much of your time so here is the next chapter. Read on!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Like any other day, I woke up the next morning at exact 5:00 am. It was like my mind had an inbuilt alarm clock which worked everyday without failing. 

I rubbed my temples to ease the minor headache that I felt was building strong. Last night's sleep was filled with one nightmare after another. I wished I could be like one of those people who don't remember their dreams in the morning because I remembered every single one of them and trust me, they were sheer torture. I thought I had gotten rid of them years ago but they had been resurfacing again every night since last week. 

Sebastian was still lying beside me with his arms and legs in every direction while a little drool dripped from his mouth. He looked like a cute 5 year old boy. 

I covered him with the comforter again which he had kicked away during the night, and got out of the bed, the crispness in the air hitting me immediately. 

I must have forgotten to turn the thermostat on.

Padding out of my room and down the stairs, I walked towards the thermostat. After adjusting it at a moderate temperature, I took a dusting cloth from the cabinet lying near it and started cleaning every nook and corner of the living room. 

By the time I was done with arranging everything to its original place and cleaning the dirty dishes lying in the kitchen sink, it was already 7:15 am. 

We were expected to meet up at Shay's house by at least 9:30, so I still had some time on my hand. 

Knowing that Sebastian needed a dose of caffeine to kick start his day, I plugged in the coffee maker after pouring the required contents inside and then began sorting the things in the cabinets. To keep myself entertained, I had taken out some ice cubes and was munching on them. 

I heard footsteps and looked up to see Sebastian entering the kitchen while scratching his head. 

"It's 7 in the morning. Who wakes up to clean so early?" he sat down on one of the stool placed near the kitchen counter and poured the coffee in one of the mugs kept upside down on the counter. 

"Do you want some cereal?" I asked getting up after cleaning the last cabinet. 

"Yeah, I want the honey loops." He sipped the hot coffee and then asked, "Have you eaten anything?" 

"No, I don't feel like eating today," I replied, placing a box of Honey loops and a jug filled with milk. 

"This isn't healthy, Nor. You eat so much one day and then absolutely nothing the next," he stated with concern. 

I shrugged my shoulders at him and then decided to clean the refrigerator while Sebastian ate in silence. 

"I'll head home now. I need to pick up some stuff," Sebastian said after finishing his coffee and cereal. 

"Alright...till when will you be back? Keep in mind that we have to be there at 9:30," I reminded him when he came over to me to give me kiss on the forehead. 

"Yeah, I'll be here in half an hour," he said. "You should start getting ready now. Everything already looks absolutely perfect so you need to stop."