Chapter-33

Dedicated to DhariaBearda for being an amazing person over all. I love reading your comments and appreciate your support. Thank you so much ♥

Okay, the delay for this chapter could be perfectly explained by its length and plus I was sick so I was slooooooow.

But I like how some parts of the chapter have come out, but despise the others. And it needs editing which I'll do really soon.

Enjoy ♥

--------------------------------------------

"Holy hell," Mike chuckled as we danced among the sweaty bodies, all swaying on the beats of a techno song. "Okay, if she's whispering things to her girlfriends and all of them are giving you stinky eyes, how jealous is she?" he mumbled, tipping his head to my level.

I leaned to whisper in his ear, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt, making sure that the action was in full display to Savannah. "Red hot jealous."

The smirk that appeared on his face was displaying the sense of victory that he was feeling but it faltered as his attention went back to the bottle in my hand as I took another swig from it. "Easy there. Wouldn't want you to drink the entire supply of the party."

"Oh boohoo. So what?" I made a dismissive face. "After all I am your favorite girl, right? And just FYI, it's just my third bottle."

Judging by the way my words were slurring, I wasn't sure if I was even sounding coherent to Mike or it was just blah blah blah from his respective but I was too drunk to dwell on it for long.

"And that's definitely enough for tonight." He tried to pry the bottle out of my hands, but I withdrew it behind my back just in time.

"Let me drink just a little more and in return I'll promise I'll leave Savannah fuming from her ears," I offered with a smile, looking straight into his kyanite blue eyes. Damn, those deep blues were gorgeous but in a different way, like spikes of icicles running from the outer circle towards the blackness of the iris, veiled by a thin layer of transparent layer. They were cold and blocked one to see what lied beneath them.

"I'll pay you a ten if you can do that," he told me, and in his eyes clearly glimmered a mischief.

I rolled my eyes. "If you're gonna make me look like a hooker, at least don't make me a cheap one," I said, stealing a quick glance over to Savannah to make sure she was still there and indeed there she was, eyes trained in our direction. "Consider it your birthday present."

And then I turned around on my heel, pressed my back on Mike's chest and let my one hand to go around his neck. Mike moved in sync with me and his hand wrapped around my waist from behind, holding me in place which was a good thing because there was very high risk that I might have fallen on my face with wooziness. Taking another gulp from the bottle of whatever was in my hand, I swayed my hips slowly with the music. Thankfully, the timing of the song was right otherwise it would have been quite awkward to dance like this with Coldplay playing in background.

It wasn't just the eyes of Savannah that we had on earlier, but the switch in our dancing style now had the full attention of a large amount of people there. I was certain I had seen Sebastian, Liam and Shay somewhere with mirrored frowns and disapproval on their faces. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that whatever I was doing was making me super uncomfortable, with the proximity between us too much for my brain to process, but the master of my decision capacity was the alcohol in my system now and it was making me do weird things without any second thoughts.

The music had completely invaded my ear drums and soon it felt like even my blood was flowing with the rhythm of the music, gushing through every vein like a flood. I closed my eyes, getting lost in the music and my thoughts.