Special- Daniel's story

Hello everyone!

So I am both excited and nervous in posting this. I had several inspiration in writing this chapter that are mentioned in the end.

I was actually thinking of posting this chapter much later in the story, but the number of secrets were piling up, so I thought of posting it now.

So anyway, without any more of my rant, I present you the special chapter from Daniel's pov, which will actually give out a lot of answers.

I think the song on the side kind of relates to this story so check it out too.---->>>

Enjoy ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there was one thing I was absolutely certain about in my life, it was that I was in love with Norah Bishop since the age when kids are supposed to be obsessing over Pokemon, transformers and still waiting for their letter to Hogwarts.

I was ten, wandering off in the new town, so much different from FairBanks, I felt like an outsider, like an outcast. And I was.

For three months I was being home-schooled after coming to this town, and had already been in multiple therapy sessions for my anxiety, depression, and PTSD. In the world of ten year olds, if that's not a blueprint of an outcast, I didn't know what was. So needless to say, I didn't have any friend.

I never made any effort to make one, either.

I couldn't stay at one place, could never find peace anywhere. I wanted to stay away from everyone, but at the same time, I felt constricted in my new home, which I hadn't gotten used to yet.

So I roamed around the town, all alone, and it was one another such lonely hot summer evening when I had ended up near the main building of the Cassell High School. I wouldn't have spent much time there had it not been the sound of music floating around the place.

Now, I've never been a really artistic person, so I didn't really recognize what the music was about, or even what instrument it was, but I liked to believe that I was drawn to it, like it spoke to me. So call me an idiot, I actually decided to track its source. And in retrospection, my decision was right.

The music grew both in volume and in pace as I was nearing it, passing the clumps of trees, and following the trail behind the school.

Pushing aside a thorny branch of the thicket, I made my every movement with caution, so as to make them almost inaudible.

And that was the first time I saw her.

Perched on the wooden swing, swaying lightly, with her white dress trailing behind her slim figure, and her fingers instructing the bow on the violin, she looked beautiful.

Of course, my first thought was that she was a ghost.

I mean could you blame me?

Secluded place, white dress, violin music, and the peaceful look on her face was something I didn't consider normal. And also I was ten, so yeah, I immediately concluded that she was something paranormal. And call me an idiot again, because I still didn't leave.

I would be lying if I say that it didn't feel the slightest bit of wrong, being there without her permission, but I just couldn't walk away.

So I sat down there, in between the dirt, and listened to her play, whatever she was playing. Once she stopped, sliding the violin off her shoulder, I had been genuinely scared that she had somehow seen me.