Chapter-7

Hello to all the lovely people reading this. I hope you're all enjoying the story so far.

This chapter is dedicated to DimaEatsApples because she is very a supportive reader. Also she is a great writer. If you haven't read her story 'When words fail you' yet, I strongly recommend that you do it after reading this chapter =)

Also thank you @Elkelly @KaylaPhobia and @Melody2400 in addition to the names mentioned in the previous chapter for voting and commenting :)

Being done with that, here is the next chapter. Hope you like it! 

---------------------------------------------------

I unwrapped the towel from my damp hair, combing it with my fingers.

After Daniel had 'oh so gently' thrown in the lake, I had to take an hour long shower to get rid of all the wet slimy things that had stuck to me. I shuddered at the image of them on my skin.

Letting my hair down and loose, I got out of the room that Shay and I were sharing.

The corridors were narrow and had several photo frames hanging on the wall containing pictures of Shay and her family in them captured on different occasions all through out several years.

The voices of people chattering became louder as I reached the central sitting area where Shay, Liam and Mike were almost done with sweeping the floor and cleaning the walls while Abbey was busy trying to find something to eat in the kitchen. Chad and Sebastian were sitting outside on the porch, talking with each other. 

"I’m really sorry. I should've helped you guys with this," I apologized to the cleaning trio.

"No, it's okay. It wasn't much work anyway," Shay said and went back to arranging the couch in its original position.

"Hey, we will be leaving for the beach soon and it's a lot way down from here so wear comfortable shoes," Liam informed looking in my direction.

"Damn! I really wanted to wear my 6 inch heels," I said faking a pout.

"I know, right? This is such a bummer. I totally had plans to bring out my 9 inch stilettos," Mike joined me in complaining while crossing his arms in front of his chest. Liam and I snickered at Mike's expression.

"What are we talking about?" Chad asked entering the area with Sebastian.

"Nothing, just Mike and his questionable mental state," Shay replied to Chad.

"Nothing new then," Sebastian said looking at Mike who had his tongue out at Shay. Sebastian then turned towards me asking, "You're calmed down now? You looked as if you were going to kill Daniel."

"Oh I am still planning to do so. Just waiting for the perfect moment," I replied and then added sarcastically. "By the way thanks everybody for your help back then."

"Always there for a friend in need," Mike said with a grin that could even put a Cheshire cat to shame.

"I heard conspiracy of my assassination," Daniel declared, coming out of one of the rooms with Juliet tagging along with him.

Hmm...what's the deal with those two? I thought to myself.

Juliet settled down beside Chad and Daniel leaned on the couch, sending a smirk my way. In response, I frowned at him.

"Okay people, no time for any more jibber jabber. Hurry up and get ready," Liam instructed all of us in a loud voice.

"Geez Liam! Calm your tits down," Chad said rolling his eyes. Liam took a cushion from the couch and threw it at Chad's face.