|3|

Stay Wild

Moon Child

***

The permission had been given.

Dr. Schulman was packing his truck for the day drive that it would take to go to the pack that the healer was in. He had not spoken on the phone with her, just negotiated with the Alpha. He, however, heard a faint female voice in the background while he was talking.

He was anxious to be on the road already. It was early in the morning, around five, but the doctor wanted to be there soon. He knew he would already have to spend the night at the pack, but if it all worked out, he would be back home with the healer by tomorrow evening.

As he closed the back of his truck he felt the presence of his Alpha. He turned around to find Alpha Jay, dominant and looming over him. He always had to take a moment to prepare himself before he talked to his Alpha. Alpha Jay just had an intimidating power, one that forced his eyes to settle on anything but his face.

"Alpha," Dr. Schulman said, dipping his head in respect.

"Have a safe drive doctor," Alpha Jay said, lowering his head to the doctor.

Doctor Schulman looked surprised at the Alpha's bowed head. "Alpha what..." the man stuttered saying.

"Thank you for taking care of my pack," Alpha Jay said, raising his head.

The doctor's eyes softened. His heart felt lighter that he was under a pack that had such a caring Alpha.

"Call me when you get there and are on your way back." The Alpha said.

With a nod and parting handshake, the Alpha watched as the doctor drove away.

The Alpha sighed as the truck rounded the corner. He hoped that whatever came back would be the miracle they needed.

 He hoped that whatever came back would be the miracle they needed

Short chapter, but don't worry- they will start picking up and getting longer.

/////WORLD_JOY_/////